AASC Assam Recruitment 2022 | AASC Recruitment 2022 Apply | AASC Assam Class III & IV Recruitment Online apply | assam direct recruitment 2022 syllabus
AASC Assam Recruitment 2022: The Assam Direct Recruitment Commission has officially issued a notice for the appointment of various Group III positions. According to the AASC notice, interested people are advised to apply online for these Group-III posts. The online registration link is enabled from 11.04.2022. Candidates will be appointed to the position of Accountant / cashier / Junior Assistant / LDA / stenographer, Field Assistant, Fieldman, Foreman, Section Assistant, Soil conservation Field worker junior, Agriculture Extension Assistant & Driver, etc. Deadline for submission online application form for direct Assam employment is 30.05.2022.
Candidates will be recruited to run the exams. The test method will be announced later. Candidates are instructed to carefully fill out an online application form because the planning option is not available there. Further updates on this Assam Direct hire will be published on the official Assam government website later. Those seeking help can download the AASC recruitment notice from the www.assam.gov.in website. Candidates can apply using the provided link to the Group III submission on the AASC website. Applicants can obtain detailed information about bookings, age breaks, selection process, examination program, syllabus, etc. in the AASC employment notice. Candidates must register with the recruitment exchange board in Assam province.
AASC Group-III Lease Notice (Overview)
|Name of Organization||Assam Direct Recruitment Commission, Assam Administrative Staff College|
|Reference number||SLRC-G-III / Ad / 2022/1/3|
|Post Name||Accountant / cashier / Junior Assistant / LDA / stenographer, Field Assistant, Fieldman, Foreman, etc.|
Details of the Assam Direct Commission Specifications
|Post Name||Number of vacancy|
|Category Accountant / Cashier / Jr. Assistant / LDA / Stenographer, etc||8331|
|Phase II- Field Assistant, Fieldman, Foreman, Section Assistant Soil conservation Field junior, Agriculture Extension Assistant, etc.||3690|
|Category III- Driver||1120|
AASC Group-III submits Qualification Terms
Qualifications of Education
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree with a Computer Certificate / Diploma of at least 6 months in Class I vacancies.
- Candidates must have HSSLC or equivalent in other positions.
- See more AASC details.
- Candidates must be between 18-40 years old.
- Tests will be conducted on candidates and shortlisted candidates will be called in to certify the documents.
- Candidates must apply online in the online form of this AASC appointment.
- Rs.350 for UR and OBC / MOBC candidates.
- Rs.250 for SC / ST (P) and ST (H) candidates.
- Online payment will be accepted.
- Commencement of online registration on 11.04.2022
- The deadline for submitting an online application is 30.05.2022
Steps to applying for AASC Recruitment
- Visit Official Website
- Click on the “Apply Here” link below the State Employment Equity Commission at CLASS III posts.
- Open the “Download Rental Ad” link.
- Read the notice carefully.
- Click on “Registration” and enter the Employment Change Registration, Mobile Number.
- After verification of the mobile number, the candidates are successfully registered on the AASC website.
- The above steps apply to the first user.
- Others can sign in to the page using the application number & password.
- Include general information, educational and information.
- Upload the required documents and make a payment.
- A unique application number will be created after successful application submission.
- Candidates are advised to keep the application number for future use.
Candidates can refer to the Assam government website, www.assam.gov.in for updates on the appointment. Looking for additional activity notifications, results, approval cards, etc. they may regularly visit our rental site.
AASC Assam Recruitment 2022 | Class Vs IV | Total Spaces 13300 | End date 30.05.2022 | Download AASC Class 4 Notice @ www.assam.gov.in
AASC Assam Recruitment 2022: Assam Direct Recruitment Commission – Assam Administrative Staff College issues new notice [No.SLRC-G-IV / ASSAM / Analogous Post-IV / 2022-23 / 02/79] to fill 13300 vacancies in Assam County. Invites online application mode for qualified clients who are Indian citizens with a registration number in the Assam regional trade. As per the AASC notice, there are 13300 vacancies filled for Class IV vacancies. Applicants who are kindly interested in Assam’s activities make an online registration from 11.04.2022 to 30.05.2022
Notice of AASC Class IV Recruitment 2022 is available @ www.assam.gov.in and Apply online link is available @ https://sebaonline.org/. Candidates who are looking for candidates for the 12th grade should consider their qualifications ie qualifications, age limit, experience and more. The AASC selection will be based on a written examination and interview and shortlisted candidates will be nominated at Assam State. Additional staff recruitment details at www.assam.gov.in, AASC New post, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, eligibility list, selection list, acceptance card, result, notifications of upcoming Assam govt jobs and more will be uploaded to the official website.
Details of AASC Class IV Recruitment 2022
|Name of Organization||Assam Direct Recruitment Commission – Assam Administrative Staff College|
|Advt No||SLRC-G-IV / ASSAM / Analogous Post Post-IV / 2022-23 / 02/79|
|Job Name||Class Vacancies IV|
|First Date of Internet Application Delivery||11.04.2022|
|The deadline for submitting an online application is||30.05.2022|
|The official website is||www.assam.gov.in|
Class Spaces 4 – Eligibility
Qualifications of Education
- Applicants must pass the HSSLC (12th) on a recognized board
- Check out the Ad to get a degree.
- The age should be 18 to 40 years
- Check the age and rest limit
- AASC selection will be based on a written test and an Interview
- Applications in Internet mode will only be accepted.
- Rs.200 for UR / OBC / MOBC candidates and Rs.150 for SC / ST (P) / ST (H) candidates.
- You must make payment in online mode only
How to Download Assam AASC 2022 Notice
- Go to the official website
- Find the advertisement “Advertising for Vacancies under C-IV vacancies by the State Employment Standards Commission in Class-IV vacancies”, click on the ad.
- The notification will open and read and check eligibility.
- If you are a qualified person, you should continue to apply online.
How to complete an Assam Administrative Staff College Online application
- Go to the official website of baonline.org
- Find the working link and click on the link
- If you are a new user, you must register otherwise you can log into your account and start applying.
- Enter your details correctly and pay.
- Finally click the submit button and download the application form.
You can visit the Career page for more details on this appointment. Here you will find information such as qualifications, age limit, application mode, fees and how to apply. Keep checking out www.naukridunia.com for the latest updates and upcoming government tests.