AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2022 | Download Notification Of AP Postal Circle Recruitment | Download Notification Of AP Postal Recruitment
AP Postal Circle GDS, India Post has recently announced the recruitment notification across India and 1716 GDS vacancies in Andhra Pradesh. There are 38,296 vacancies for the applicants. The notification of the recruitment has been announced on 02.05.2022. Applicants who are looking for jobs in AP State kindly make the online registration on or before the last date. The last date for submission of online application is 05.06.2022 @official website of www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in or appost.in.
Applicants who are looking for 10th passed jobs can apply for the recruitment, applicants are advised to check their eligibility, age relaxation, experience etc. India Post selection may be based on educational qualification. Selected applicants will be appointed anywhere in Andhra Pradesh. Check the official website for further notifications, job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, etc. will be uploaded on the official website www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in .
Details of the Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||India Post – AP Postal Circle|
|Job Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)as BPM/ABPM/ Dak Sevak.|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh State|
|Notification released date||02.05.2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online application||05.06.2022|
Eligibility Criteria of the Recruitment
- Applicants should passed 10th std from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
- Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) should have an age relaxation for 5 years.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) should have an age relaxation for 3 years.
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) should have an no age relaxation.
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD)* should have an age relaxation for 10 years.
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD)* + OBC should have an age relaxation for 13 years.
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD)* + SC/ST having 15 years of age relaxation
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Vacancy Salary Details
- Branch Post Master: Rs.12,000 .
- Assistant Branch Postmaster/Dak Sevak: Rs.10,000
- India Post GDS selection of the applicants will be completely based on Merit list and the preference of posts submitted.
- Notice for documents verification will be sent only to the most suitable candidate for the post based on merit and preference submitted.
Mode of Application
- Applicants kindly submit online mode application only.
- No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Rs.100 by the applicants for all posts notified in the chosen Division and No fee for Women/ SC/ST/ Transgender women candidates
- Applicants kindly make online/offline payment via UPI/Credit Card/Net banking/any head post office.
Steps to Apply for the Recruitment
- Go to official website www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- Click “Notification” find the advertisement “Circlewise Posts Notified”, click on the Andhra pradesh advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Go to the -> indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- If you are new user, you have to make new registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your following details correctly such as Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number, Email id, Date of Birth, Community Certificate. etc. and make the payment via online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.