RITES Recruitment | Download Notification Of RITES Recruitment | Download Application Form Of RITES Recruitment | Engineer & Other Posts
RITES , Rail India Technical and Service Limited , has recently announced the recruitment notification vacancy for filling up of professional posts. As per the notification applicants will be selected for the post of Junior Manager, Senior Geologist, Geologist, Engineer, Quality Control/ Material Engineer, etc. there are 25 vacancies for the applicants. Applications are available in Online Mode, applicants who are eligible for the posts can Apply for the positions. Applications are available from 02.05.2022. applicants who are looking for Engineering Jobs can apply for this positions before the last date 01.06.2022.
As per the applicants will be recruited on Contract Basis. Date and Time for the Venue will be notified to the applicants. Applicants are advised to submit necessary documents on the application form. Applicants can download the official recruitment notification on www.rites.com . Online registration should be done using the same website. Details about reservation, age relaxation, selection process, experience required, nature of job are explained in the notification.
RITES Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Organization||Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited|
|Name of the post||Junior Manager, Senior Geologist, Geologist, Engineer, Quality Control/ Material Engineer etc.|
|Total no. of Vacancies||25|
RITES Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Quality Control/ Material Engineer (Civil)||08||Rs.25,158|
|Planning Engineer (Civil)||02|
|DGM (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical)||01||Rs.70,000-2,00,000|
- Applicants should qualified in CA/ ICWA for JM post.
- B.E/ B.Tech/ B.SC (Engg) in Civil & Master’ Degree in Geo-Technical Engg for Geologist & Senior Geologist posts.
- Applicants with B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg)/ MA/ M.Sc in relevant field for other positions
- Applicants age limit for DGM is 50 years
- Senior Geologist: 45 years
- For other positions, maximum age limit is 40 years.
- The selection process of the eligible applicants will be based on test & Interview.
- Applications through online mode is acceptable.
- Payment of fees should be done at the time of online application process.
|Online Registration starts from||02.05.2022|
|Last date for online registration||01.06.2022|
How to Apply for the Recruitment
- Go to www.rites.com
- Click on “Careers” then “Vacancies” from the top bar.
- Open the “View” link placed below the “Document” section placed against the corresponding job description.
- Read the notification briefly.
- Click on “Online Registration” from the side pane.
- Then fill the form with suitable details.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Make “Payment” using the payment gateway.
- Take the print copy of filled in application form.