ASC Recruitment | Download Application Form of ASC Recruitment | Download Notification of ASC Recruitment | Apply Online
ASC Centre South Recruitment, Government of India, Ministry of Defence – ASC Centre (South), has announced the recruitment notification for the eligible applicants for the post of, Cook, Civilian Catering Instructor, MTS, Tin Smith, EBR, Barber, Camp Guard, Station Officer, Fireman, Fire Engine Driver, Fire Fitter, Civilian Motor Driver & Cleaner. As per the recruitment notification there are 458 positions are available for the applicants. Candidates must submit the ASC Centre South application form to the prescribed address within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News. Applicants who are looking for Defence Jobs can use this opportunity and apply for the recruitment before the last date.
Selection process of the applicants will be based on written test/ skill test/ physical test/ practical test/ typing test. Applicants are advised to down ASC Recruitment notification which is available on the official website. Those applicants who had passed 10th and 12th are eligible for the above said post. The syllabus of the examination will be provided by itself. Candidates are advised to make their own arrangement to attend the interview. Employees of Central Government/ State Government/ PSU should forward their application vis proper channel.
ASC Recruitment Details
|Name of the Organization||ASC Centre South|
|Name of the Post||Cook, Civilian Catering Instructor, MTS, Tin Smith, EBR, Barber, Camp Guard, Station Officer, Fireman, Fire Engine Driver, Fire Fitter, Civilian Motor Driver & Cleaner|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs. 18000 to Rs. 29200|
|Employment News Date||25.06.2022 to 01.07.2022|
|Last Date||Within 21 Days from the Date of Publication of Employment News|
|Name of the Centre||No. of Vacancies|
|ASC Centre (South)||209|
|ASC Centre (North)||249|
Eligibility Criteria of the Recruitment
- Applicants who has passed 10th and 12th , Diploma from recognized board/ institute, are eligible to get the opportunity.
- Check notification for more details.
- Civilian Motor Driver: 18 years to 27 years.
- Other Posts: 18 years to 25 years.
- Check notification for age relaxation.
- Selection process will be based on written test/ skill test/ physical test/ practical test/ typing test.
- Submit the filled application form along with needed documents.
- Station Officer, Fireman, FED, Cleaner, Fire Fitter & CMD: The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment Board, CHQ, ASC Centre (North) – 1 ATC, Agram Post, Bangalore – 07.
- Other Posts: The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment Board, CHQ, ASC Centre (South) – 2 ATC, Agram Post, Bangalore -07.
Steps to Apply for ASC Recruitment Notification
- Visit the official website www.indianarmy.nic.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read a notification carefully,
- Fill the form with utmost care.
- Check & submit the filled form.