BCAS Recruitment | Download Notification Of BCAS Recruitment | Download Application Form Of BCAS Recruitment | Apply in 130+ Vacancies
BCAS, Bureau of Civil Aviation Security, has recently announced the Recruitment notification for the post of CASLO Coordinator, Senior Aviation Security Officer (SASO), Aviation Security Officer (ASO), Staff Car Driver, Dispatch Rider etc. According to the recruitment notification there are 130 vacancies for the post. You can apply this jobs by sending applications along with relevant documents on the respective mode. The last date for the submission of application form is within 60 days from the date of advertisement of this vacancy in the Employment News. Candidates are advised to submit application form carefully without any mistakes.
After submitting the application successfully , applicants are advised to check regular notification for further updates. Selection process will be based on Written test/ Interview. More details of BCAS job vacancy, upcoming notification, selection list, admit card, result etc. will be available on the official website. If you want to visit BCAS recruitment notification, click the under given link. Candidates who are looking for Central Government jobs can use this chance and may apply BCAS recruitment on or before the stipulated date.
Recruitment Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS)|
|Name of the post||CASLO Coordinator, Senior Aviation Security Officer (SASO), Aviation Security Officer (ASO), Staff Car Driver, Dispatch Rider etc.|
|Notification Released On||14.05.2022|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||Within 60 days|
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Senior Aviation Security Officer (SASO)||5|
|Aviation Security Officer (ASO)||61|
|Staff Car Driver||10|
|Deputy Aviation Security Officer (DASO)||08|
|Senior Aviation Security Assistant (SASA)||19|
|Aviation Security Assistant (ASA)||14|
Vacancies Eligibility Criteria
All the details related to BCAS job vacancy such as academic qualification, recruitment process, apply mode and how to apply process are briefly given below.
- If you are going to apply for BCAS jobs they you have to visit the official notification for educational qualification details.
- Selection will be based on Written Exam/ Interview.
- Candidates have to submit their applications in a respective mode.
- Check the notification for clarification.
How to Apply for the Recruitment
- Go to the official website www.bcasindia.gov.in
- In the homepage, find the notification.
- Or you have to click the under given link.
- Click and view the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Once check the details properly and then submit the application form.
- The BCAS recruitment notification link is given below.