BOI Recruitment 2022-23 | BOI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online | BOI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria | Latest Bank Jobs
Bank of India Recruitment 2022-23, BOI recently announced the recruitment notice for applicants for the position of officer on a regular/contract basis. According to the announcement, 696 positions are to be filled for the position. Applicants can apply online. Applicants who are looking for a bank job can take this opportunity and apply for the job. Online applications from interested parties are possible from 26 June.04.2022. The link to online registration is available until May 10th, 2022.Candidates are instructed to seize the opportunity for BOI jobs within the deadline.
Applicants can download the recruitment no6tification and online application link via official website www.bankofindia.co.in . applicants who are going to apply for the recruitment must check eligibility criteria, age relaxation, experience etc. . Further updates about this recruitment shall be notified in Bank of India official website. Candidates are instructed to provide valid Email Id & Mobile Number for further communications. Examination will be conducted in the centres of Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Panaji, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shimla and Thiruvananthapuram.
Bank of India Recruitment 2022-23 Details
|Name of the Organization||Bank of India|
|Pay Scale||Up to Scale IV|
Bank of India Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||No of Vacancies|
|IT Officer- Data Centre||42|
Vacancy Details on Contract Based
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria of Bank of India Recruitment
- Applicants must have passed PG/ Master’s/ Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field for the positions.
- Applicants age limit should be between 28-37 years of age for officers on contract basis.
- Candidates age should be between 20-38 years for officers on Regular basis.
- Refer BOI notification for age limit specified for each post.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in online test/ GD/ Interview.
- Application must be submitted through online mode.
- Rs.175 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- Rs.850 for General & Other applicants.
- Applicants can make online payment using Masters/ Visa Debit or Credit cards/ Internet Banking.
|Online Registration starts from||26.04.2022|
|Last Date for online registration||10.05.2022|
How to Apply for the Bank of India Recruitment
- Visit www.bankofindia.co.in
- First time user should open the “Click Here for New Registration”.
- Then enter name, Email Id & contact details.
- Registration Number & Password will be generated & sent to registered Email/ Mobile Number.
- After registration, login to fill up the current application form.
- Enter general, educational & experience details.
- Use “Save & Next” button for prevention of data loss.
- Upload necessary documents in prescribed format.
- Finally, click on “Complete Registration” after verification of details.
- Click on “Payment” tab & select the payment method.