CBI Recruitment 2022-23 | CBI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online | Application Form of CBI Recruitment | CBI Recruitment Process
The CBI Central Bureau of Research Academy has announced the notification for this year’s Law Internship Program. According to the notification, 30 places are available for interns. Interested and suitable candidates can apply for the internship in offline mode. Interested in an internship program in a central government organization can take advantage of this CBI Recruitment opportunity. Applicants must be Indian Citizens to learn more about eligibility Read the full article. The last deadline for submitting the application is June 16, 2022.
Applicants can download the 2022 CBI Internship Notice from the official website www.cbi.gov.in. Eligible applicants are encouraged to submit their complete application on the prescribed form. Selected interns have to sign the “Oath of Secrecy” upon joining. The application must be submitted by email. Interns do not receive any remuneration during the internship. Applicants will be selected for locations in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Lucknow and Bangalore The list of candidates is published on the official CBI website or can be sent by email or SMS.
CBI Recruitment 2022-23 Details
|Name of the Organization||Central Bureau of Investigation Academy|
|Internship Offered for||Law Students|
|Name of the Programme||CBI Law Internship|
|No of Interns||30|
|Duration of Internship||3 months – 6 Months|
|Last Date for apply||16.06.2022|
Eligibility Criteria of CBI Recruitment
- Applicants should have law students of Graduation course through English medium & pursuing 5 years integrated LLB course and having completed at least 4 years/ students pursuing of 3 years LLB course & having completed at least 2 years.
- Visit official website to check age relaxation.
- Selection process may be based on test/ interview.
- Offline mode of application form is acceptable by CBI.
- Address: “The Superintendent of Police (Training), CBI Academy, Hapur Road, Kamla Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh – 201002”.
How to Apply for the Recruitment CBI Recruitment
- Visit www.cbi.gov.in
- Click on “Vacancies” then “Jobs opportunities in CBI”.
- Open the link “The CBI Law Internship Scheme-2022”.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Application format has attached in the notification.
- Fill the form with suitable details.
- Send the application form along with necessary documents to the mentioned address on or before 16.06.2022.