CCEK Recruitment | Download Application Form of CCEK Recruitment | Download Notification of CCEK Recruitment | Latest Job Notification
CCEK Recruitment, Centre of Continuing Education, Kerala is an autonomous body set up by the Government of Kerala, has announced the recruitment notification for the eligible applicants for the various post such as, Administrative Analyst, Academic Support Co-ordinator & Faculty Positions on contractual basis. As per the recruitment notification there are 50 vacancies for the applicants. Interested and willing aspirants who are searching government jobs can use this chance. The Walk-in-Interview will be held on 25.06.2020
Applicants can download the recruitment notification via official website www.ccek.org . applicants who have fulfil all the eligibility process can attend the Walk in Interview at Kerala State Civil Service Academy and its Sub Centres. The appointment will be on contractual basis extended further as per the performance of the aspirants. Aspirants should submit relevant documents as mentioned in the official notification at the time of Interview. Aspirants who fail to submit the documents will be rejected by the selection committee. Applicants should submit the original documents at the time of Interview. Candidates should hold degree in a recognized university.
CCEK Recruitment 2022-23 Details
|Name of the Organization||Centre for Continuing Education (CCEK)|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Name of the post||GDMO (General Duty Medical Officer), Molecular Biologist, Lab Techician & Data Entry Operators|
CCEK Recruitment 2022 Details
As per the notification there are 50 no of vacancies for the eligible applicants, post wise vancancy given below:
|Academic Support Co-ordinator||01|
|Faculty Positions (Educator)|
Eligibility Criteria of the Recruitment
- Applicants should have posses B.E/ B. Tech/ M. Tech/ Appeared in UPSC Civil Service Personality Test in concerned subject from a recognized university.
- Read notification for more details.
- Check official notification for age limit details.
- Selection process will be based on Interview.
- Interested applicants with required eligibility can appear for the interview at Kerala State Civil Service Academy and its Sub Centres.
- Check notification for Walk-In Interview details.
How to Download Recruitment Notification
- Go to the official website www.ccek.org
- Click ‘Walk-in-Interview for the recruitment in temporary academic positions at Kerala State Civil Service Academy and its Sub Centres’ given in the home page.
- Check eligibility criteria and Other details given in the notification.
- Appear for Walk- in-Interview.