Central Railway Recruitment | Application Form of Central Railway Recruitment | Notification of Central Railway Recruitment | Apply online
West Central Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell, West Central Railway Jabalpur has recently announced the recruitment notification for the eligible applicants for the post of NTPC Graduate and Under Graduate against GDCE Quota, Station Master, Senior Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk Cum Typist, Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Accounts Clerk Cum Typist and Junior Clerk Cum Typist. Interested applicant should apply online from 08-07-2022. The last date for submission of online application is 28-07-2022. As per the recruitment notification there are 121 positions are available, applicants can apply through Online mode.
Applicants can download RRC WCR recruitment notification and online application link which is available on the official website www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in . applicants who are looking for Central Government Jobs can use this opportunity and apply for the recruitment, before that must check the eligibility criteria, age limit, experience, qualification etc. applicants will be selected on the basis of written examination. For more updates regarding the recruitment must visit the official website examination dates and so on will be updated on the website.
Recruitment Notification Overview
|Organization||West Central Railway|
|Name of the Post||Station Master, Senior Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk Cum Typist, Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk and other Post|
|Remuneration||Rs.19900 to Rs.35400|
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||38|
|Senior Clerk cum Typist||09|
|Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||30|
|Accounts Clerk cum Typist||08|
|Junior Clerk cum Typist||28|
- Applicants who have completed their degree /equivalents are eligible to apply for NTPC Graduate Post.
- Applicant must have passed 12th from any recognized board can apply for this NTPC Under Graduate Post.
- Here is the list of category wise age limit:
- General Candidate: 42 years
- SC/ST Category: 47 years
- OBC Candidates: 45 years
- Selection procedure will be based on, computer based test/aptitude test/typing skill test/documents verification/medical examination.
- Candidates are advised to submit their application form through online only and by the Railway website.
- Apply at www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
|Name of the Position||Remuneration|
|Station Master||Rs. 35400|
|Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||Rs. 29200|
|Senior Clerk cum Typist|
|Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||Rs. 21700|
|Accounts Clerk cum Typist||Rs. 19900|
|Junior Clerk cum Typist|
|Notification Released date||06/07/2022|
|Starting date for submission of online application||08/07/2022|
|Last date for submission of online application||28/07/2022|
Procedure to Apply for the Recruitment
- First, visit official website www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on Path>>About us>>Recruitment>>Railway Recruitment Cell>>GDCE Notification No.01/2022
- Then, click on, online application
- Fill the form with personal details/Bio data.
- Enter the father name and date of birth and upload self-attested certificates.
- Once verify your details and then submission of online form.