Central Railway Recruitment 2022 | Vacancies Available at Central Railway | Download Notification Of CR Recruitment | Last Date 14.03.2022
Central Railway cell , CR invites online application from eligible applicants for engagement of Apprentice under the act 1961 over Central Railway. There are 2422 vacancies for the applicants for the following trades, such as Fitter, Welder, Carpenter, Painter, Tailor, Mechanic Diesel, Electrician, Machinist, etc. central railway apprentice recruitment 2022 notification is available from 14.01.2022 on www.rrccr.com . applicants wo are searching for railway jobs can apply for these vacancies. Online process will begins from 17.01.2022. The last date of the online application is 16.02.2022.
CR, central railway apprentice 2022 notification and RRC CR online link www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in & www.rrccr.com applicants who had passed 10th are eligible to apply this posts. Merit List will be prepared based on the percentage of marks in Class 10th & ITI. Candidates need to pay a fee through prescribed mode. Selected candidates will be trained at Workshops/Units in the jurisdiction of Central Railway. Candidates must select the one cluster from following clusters like Mumbai, Cluster Bhusawal, Pune, Nagpur & Solapur. Documents verification will be conducted on opted divisions /units. Candidates must be in the age limit of 15 years to 24 years. Applicants are advised to make a printout of their application & submit it during the verification process.
Details for the Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway|
|Advertisement No.||RRC/ CR/ AA/ 2022|
|No of Vacancies||2422|
|Notification Released Date||14.01.2022|
|Online Application Available from||17.01.2022|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||16.02.2022|
|Name of the Cluster||No of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for the Recruitment
- Applicants should have possessed Class 10th/ National Trades Certificate from recognized board.
- Refer notification for more details.
- Minimum Age: 15 years.
- Maximum Age: 24 years.
- Check out age relaxation in advertisement.
- Selection will be based on merit list.
- Application fee is Rs. 100.
- No fee for SC/ ST/PWD/ Women Candidates.
Payment Mode: Online mode.
- Application through online mode will be accepted.
- Apply @ rrccr.com.
- SSC mark sheet.
- Proof of Date of birth.
- Consolidated marksheet.
- National Trade Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
How to Apply for the Recruitment
- Go to official website www.rrccr.com
- Click on Online application for Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 for the Year 2021-22.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Make a payment of application fee.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.