Central Railway Recruitment 2022 | junior technical associate in railway salary | Junior Technical Associate online Apply | Junior Technical Associate Application Form
Central Railway Recruitment Central Railway one of the Indian Railways areas has announced the hiring of candidates for the positions of Junior Technical Associate. Eligible applicants are requested to apply in offline mode and ensure that the application form must be completed before or before the closing date 14.03.2022. Interested candidates can submit a Central Railway notice to qualify. The notice was issued on 21.02.2022 and the vacancies expected to be filled in the above position will be 20 vacancies. Applicants seeking public engineer railway jobs may take advantage of this Central Railway 2022 opportunity.
Central Railway plans to hire candidates for a contract with a contract of up to 19.11.2022 or until ordinary people are hired. People on the shortlist will be notified by email / WhatsApp number and Personal Identification / Interview may be held at @ Mumbai. Eligible people are advised to submit their duly completed application forms and the required documents by post to the Deputy Chief of Staff (Construction), Central Railway, Mumbai. Central Railway hire notice and application form can be downloaded from www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Details of Central Railway Mumbai Recruitment 2022
Central Railway Vacancy Details
|Distribution of vacancies||based on reservation|
|Category||Break Up of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for CR JTA Post
• Students must have a BE / Diploma / B.Sc in Civil Engineering.
• See the notice for more details.
• The Age limit for Non-Outside Persons will be 18 – 33 years.
• OBC candidate age must be between 18 and 36 years.
• The age limit for SC / ST candidates will be 18 – 38 years.
• Eligible candidates will be invited for a Personal Assessment / Discussion.
• Choices based on Experience, Qualifications & Personality / Intelligence.
• Candidates will use Offline Mode.
• Application form will be submitted to the Supporting Chief of Staff (Construction) Office of the Chief Executive Officer (Construction), New Administrative Building, 6th Floor Opposite School of Anjuman Islam, D.N. Road, Central Railway, Mumbai CSMT, Maharashtra 400001 ”.
• Rs.250 for SC / ST / OBC / Women / Junior / EWS candidates.
• Rs.500 for all other candidates.
- Search Draft picks FA & CAO / C / C.Rly Mumbai CSMT.
- Steps to Apply for Central Railways Lease Application
- Visit the official website www.cr.indianraiways.gov.in
- Click on “News & Hire” in the top navigation bar.
- Open the JTA post notification on contract basis.
- Read the notice carefully.
- A post request form is provided in the notice.
- Complete the form with the correct details.
- Submit the application form and the required documents to the above-mentioned address before 14.03.2022.
Documents to be attached
- SSC Sheets
- Proof of Birth
- Degree / Diploma Certificates
- The framework of need
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Minimum Certificate (if applicable)
Candidates can check the Central Railway website for more information on these appointments and future job announcements for other positions. Job seekers of any type of employment can kindly contact the daily recruits to get regular job vacancies from various organizations throughout India.
Central Railway Rental 2022 | Student | 2422 Spaces | End date: 16.02.2022 | RRC CR Student Career Notice @ cr.indianrailways.gov.in
Central Railway Recruitment 2022: Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway invites online applications from people interested in joining Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 over the Central Railway. There are 2422 vacancies available for the following jobs such as Fitter, Welder, Carpenter, Painter, Tailor, Mechanic Diesel, Electrician, Machinist, etc. Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 notice (Notice No. RRC / CR / AA / 2022) is available from 14.01.2022 @ www.rrccr.com. Applicants seeking Railroad jobs can apply for this RRC CR Apprentice Recruitment 2022. The online application process starts from 17.01.2022. The deadline for submitting the Central Railway Apprentice vacancy 2022 online application form is 16.02.2022.
Notice of Central Railway Apprentice & RRC CR use the internet link @ www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in/ www.rrccr.com. Students who have passed Grade 10 are eligible to apply for these RRC Central Railway Apprentice activities. The Qualification List will be prepared based on the Grade 10 marks and ITI marks. Candidates are required to pay a fee in the prescribed manner. Nominees will be trained at Workshops / Units in the Central Railway area. Candidates must select one group from the following groups such as Mumbai, Cluster Bhusawal, Pune, Nagpur and Solapur. Document Verification will be done in Selected Categories / Units. Candidates must be between the ages of 15 and 24. Applicants are advised to keep a copy of their online application and submit it during the document verification process.
Details of Recruitment of Central Train Student 2022
|Organization Name||Rent Train Cell, Central Railway|
|Advertisement Number||RRC / CR / AA / 2022|
|Release Notification Date||14.01.2022|
|An online application is available from||17.01.2022|
|Deadline for Submitting an Internet Request||16.02.2022|
RRC Central Railway Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of the cluster||No. of vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for the 2022 Central Railway Student Position
Qualifications of Education
- Applicants must have obtained a Class 10th / National Trades Certificate from a recognized board.
- See the notice for more details.
Age Limit (From 17.01.2022)
- Minimum age: 15 years.
- Maximum age: 24 years.
- See the rest of the years in the advertisement.
- The selection will be based on the eligibility list.
- The application fee is Rs. 100.
- No money for SC / ST / PWD / Women Candidates.
Payment mode: Online mode.
- An application for an online registration link will be accepted.
- Apply at @rrccr.com.
- SSC marker paper.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Combined card.
- National Trade Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
Steps to Apply Online for Central Railway Rail 2022 Notice
- Go to the official website
- Click Online to apply for student participation under the Apprentices Act 1961 of 2021-22.
- Read the notice carefully.
- Complete an online application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit and obtain a copy of the completed form.
Applicants need to visit the official website for more details on RRC CR hire. Here we have determined the qualifications, age limit, selection process, application mode, details of fees and steps you must apply. Keep checking out www.naukridunia.com for the latest job updates.