Coal India Recruitment | Application Form of Coal India Recruitment | Notification of Coal India Recruitment | Latest Jobs
Coal India Recruitment, The Coal India Ltd has announced the recruitment notification for the eligible applicants for the post of Management Trainees in Mining, Civil, Electronics & Telecommunication & System and EDP. As per the recruitment notification there are 1050 positions are available, eligible applicants can apply through Online Mode. Applicants who are looking for Engineering Jobs can grab this opportunity and apply for the recruitment before the last date 22.07.2022.
Applicants can download Coal India Recruitment notification and online application link which is available on the official website www.coalindia.in .applicants who are willing to apply for the recruitment before that must check eligibility criteria, age limit, experience etc. the selection process will be based on GATE score 2022. For further recruitment notification visit official website, such as, reservation, application process, syllabus selection procedure and so on.
CIL Recruitment Details
|Name of the Organization||Coal India Limited|
|Name of the Post||Management Trainees|
|Job Location||Across India|
CIL Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||124|
|System and EDP||67|
- Applicants who are willing to apply for the recruitment, must have hold B.E/ B. Tech/ B. Sc (Engineering) in relevant branch.
- Applicants Upper age limit specified by CIL is 30 years.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of GATE Score 2022.
- Applicants interested in Coal India Limited Jobs must apply through online mode.
- Rs.1180 for General (UR)/ OBC/ EWS candidates.
- NIL fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM candidates / Employees of CIL.
- Applicants can make fee payment via online mode.
- The selected applicants will get Rs.50,000-1,60,000 during training period.
- On successful completion of training, they will get Rs.60,000-1,80,000.
Procedure to Apply for the Recruitment
- Visit the Official website www.coalindia.in
- Click on “Apply link” placed against the corresponding notification.
- Enter GATE Register no, general, educational and experience details in the application form.
- Upload necessary documents in the field.
- Make payment using the gateway.
- Submit the filled in application form.