CRIS Recruitment 2022-23 | CRIS Recruitment 2022 Notification | CRIS Recruitment Application | Latest Job Vacancies
The CRIS Center for Railway Information Systems recently announced the recruitment notification of applicants for the positions of Assistant Software Engineer and Assistant Data Analyst. There are 150 vacancies for applicants. CRIS invites suitable applicants for recruitment. Applicants who are looking for rail jobs can take advantage of this opportunity until May 31, 2020.2022. Interested applicants can apply for the position.
Applicants can download the recruitment notification form from the official website www.cric.org.in. Before applying for employment, applicants are advised to verify their eligibility, age limit, experience, etc. Applicants should visit the official website regularly for further notifications of recruitment. Result, latest notifications, syllabus, exam details, etc.
CRIS Recruitment 2022-23 Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Centre for Railway Information Systems|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Software Engineer, Assistant Data Analyst|
|No. of Vacancies||150|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech, MCA, B.Sc, ME/ M.Tech, GATE, MA|
- Assistant Software Engineer (ASE): 144 Posts
- Assistant Data Analyst (ADA): 6 Posts
- Assistant Software Engineer (ASE): BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Information Technology or Computer Science &Information Technology or Computer Applications, or MCA or B.Sc (Computer Science – 4 Year degree course). Relevant Degree from an AICTE/ UGC recognized institute, or equivalent qualification as per Govt. of India rules, with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% for SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates); and GATE Scores as specified. Candidates with ME/ M.Tech in Computer Science &Engineering can also apply provided they possess the required GATE 2022 scores.
- Assistant Data Analyst (ADA): B.E/B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech in any discipline/ M.Sc (Mathematics/ Statistics/ Operations Research)/ MA (Economics) or MCA or B.Sc (Computer Science Engg-4 year degree course). Relevant Degree from an AICTE/ UGC recognized Institution, with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% for SC/ ST/ PWBD candidates) and GATE Scores as specified.
- Age limit of the applicants will be 21 to 27 years.
- Salary To The Applicants Will Be Given Rs. 60000/- per month.
- Unserved/OBC/EWS: Rs. 1000/- + GST + Bank Charge
- SC/ST/PWBD/Women: No Fee
- Payment Mode: SBI MOPS.
- Selection process will be based on Merit list.
- Registration Starting Date: 26th April 2022
- Registration Closing Date: 31st May 2022.
How to Apply for the CRIS Recruitment 2022-23
- Interested and eligible applicants may apply Online through the official website cris.org.in
- From 26th April 2022 to 31st May 2022.