DDA Recruitment | Download Notification Of DDA Recruitment | Download Application Form Of DDA Recruitment | 270+ Vacancies Apply
DDA, Delhi Development Authority, has recently announced the Recruitment notification for the eligible applicants for the post of, Assistant Director, Junior Engineer, Programmer, Junior translator & Planning Assistant. There are 279 vacancies for the applicants. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for the position via Online Mode. Online registration link will be activated from 11.06.2022. last date of the application is 10.07.2022. applicants who are looking for Govt Jobs in Delhi can use this opportunity. For more details visit Official Website.
Applicants can download the Recruitment notification , and application link from the official website www.dda.gov.in . Online Examination will be conducted from 01.09.2022-30.09.2022. Candidates may refer DDA notification for more details like reservation, age relaxation, selection process, etc. candidates can download admit card/ call letter from the website in due course of time. Examination venue, date & time will be published in the hall ticket issued by DDA.
DDA Recruitment Details
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Development Authority|
|Advertisement No||03/2022/ Rectt. Cell/ Pers./ DDA|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Director, Junior Engineer, Programmer, Junior translator & Planning Assistant|
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Pay Matrix|
|Assistant Director||01||Level 10|
|Junior Engineer||255||Level 6|
|Planning Assistant||15||Level 7|
- Refer DDA Recruitment notification for more details about age limit & educational qualification.
- Online Examination will be conducted for the selection of the applicants.
- Applications from the candidates will be accepted through online mode.
|Opening date of online registration link||11.06.2022|
|Last date for submission of online application form||10.07.2022|
Steps to Apply for the Recruitment
- Visit www.dda.gov.in
- Click on “Recruitment” then open the corresponding notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Click on “Apply” link placed against the advertisement.
- Enter general, educational & experience details.
- Upload necessary documents in prescribed format.
- Submit the duly filled in application form.