Goa District Court Recruitment | Application form of Goa District Court Recruitment | Notification of Goa District Court Recruitment
South Goa District Court, has announced the latest notification for the eligible applicants for the post of Court Manager, Stenographer-III, Lower Division Clerk, Driver, Bailiff, Process Server, Peon, Liftman & Watchman. As per the recruitment notification there are 113 positions are available, applicants can apply through Offline Mode. applicants who are seeking for Court Jobs can use this opportunity and apply for the recruitment before the last date 25.07.2022.
Candidates are advised to download South Goa District Court recruitment notification and application form which is available on the official website www.district.ecourts.gov.in . before applying for the recruitment applicants must check the eligibility criteria, age limit, experience, qualification etc. applicants should have concerned skills for the posts. Applicants are advised to submit their application with necessary documents before the last date. For further notification regarding the recruitment applicants must check official website.
South Goa District Court Recruitment Overview
|Name of the Organization||South Goa District Court|
|Name of the Post||Court Manager, Stenographer-III, Lower Division Clerk, etc.|
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Court Manager||01||Level 09|
|Stenographer Grade-III||05||Level 04|
|Lower Division Clerk||63||Level-02|
|Process Server||03||Level 01|
- Applicants should passed MBA/ Advanced Diploma in General Management.
- For other posts, applicants should have passed the Higher Secondary certificate Examination/ Secondary School certificate Examination.
- Applicants should not be more than 45 years of age.
- Interview/ typing Test/ Comprehensive test will be conducted for the selection of candidates.
- Offline mode of application submission is acceptable by South Goa District Court jobs.
- Address for application “Office of the Principal District & Sessions Judge, South Goa, Margao”.
Steps to Apply for the Recruitment
- Visit the official website, www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
- Click on “Recruitment Notification for the posts”.
- Read the notification carefully and also check the eligibility,
- Application form has attached in the notification.
- Fill the form with suitable details.
- Submit the form to the concerned address.