GPSTR Syllabus 2022 | Elementary teachers Post | Posts 15,000 | Download the GPSTR 2022 Pdf syllabus @ www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
GPSTR Syllabus 2022: Karnataka School Education Board has officially announced the recruitment of primary school teachers in 2022. 15,000 teachers will be recruited by conducting Student Eligibility Assessment. As per GPSTR hiring notice, online registration is effective from 23.03.2022 and the link will be available until 22.04.2022. The test will take place in May 2022. Students who have already applied or intend to apply for the Karnataka teacher recruitment can begin preparing for the Teacher Qualifications Test using GPSTR Syllabus 2022.
The GPSTR 2022 syllabus can be downloaded in both Kannada and English language. Students can download the GPSTR 2022 notification syllabus uploaded to scooleducation.kar.nic.in. Students can submit a school education website for additional updates such as admission card, results, answer keys, last year’s GPSTR questionnaire, question paper model, etc. The test consists of 3 pages. Here we are provided with GPSTR Paper-I syllabus, Paper-II & paper-II syllabus.
Karnataka Primary Teacher Syllabus 2022 Overview
|Organization Name||School Education Karnataka|
|Post Name||Graduate Primary Teacher|
|Total Marks||150 (Paper-I & II)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Primary Teacher Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern Total Questions Duration
Paper-I 150 02.30 Hours
Paper-II (MCQ + Descriptive) 50 + 100 03.00 Hours
Paper-III (Descriptive Type) 100 02.00 Hours
GPSTR Paper 1 syllabus
Parts of Speech, Tense forms, Verbs, Language functions, Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension, Unfamiliar passages and poems, Rhyming words, Rearranging letters/words/sentences & Proverbs.
General Knowledge (Current Events)
Books & Authors, Inventions& Discoveries, Sports, Indian Culture, Currency, important days & slogans, Geographical terms, Basic Sciences, Awards & Honors, Current international & National affairs, etc.
General Mental Aptitude Test
Series completion, Coding-Decoding, Blood Relations, and Logical Venn diagrams, mathematical operations, spatial visualization, identifying the number of geometrical figures, Inserting missing character.
Educational Psychology, child development and pedagogy
- Meaning, Nature, Scope & Need of educational Psychology.
- Methods: observation, Case study, experimental and introspection-Meaning, steps and implications,
- Growth and Development: Meaning, Principles & Dimensions of individual development : Physical cognitive, language, social, moral and emotional stages of development – development al tasks across various stages from infancy to adolescence, etc.
Value and Health Education
- Health and Diseases, Non communicable diseases, .Diet for healthy living, .Reproductive health, Growing up with confidence, .Social health, First aid and safety, Theories of goodness, Rules and Principles of Human Conduct, Theories of conduct, The general good theory, Reasons and emotions in human conduct & Character and Personality.
- Introduction to computer, Introduction to operating systems, Application softwares, Internet applications, Internet applications, Nudi Soft ware
Use of Language
- Parts of Speech, Punctuation, Verbs, Language Functions, Vocabulary, Comprehension reading, unfamiliar passages and poems, rhyming words, rearrange letters / words / sentences and proverbs.
General Information (Current Events)
- Books and Authors, Inventions and Discoveries, Sports, Indian Culture, Money, Important Dates and Slogans, Local Policies, Basic Science, Awards and Honors, Current International and International News, etc.
General Psychological Skills Test
- Definition, Nature, Scope & Need for Learning Science.
- Methods: awareness, Case study, assessment and introspection-Definition, steps and impacts,
- Growth and Development: Definition, Principles and Growth of Individual Development: Phases of physical, linguistic, social, behavioral and emotional development – career development at all stages in childhood and adolescence, etc.
Value and Health Education
- Health & Disease, Non-Communicable Diseases, .Eating a Healthy Life, .Breeding life, growing up confident, .Public Health, First Aid and Safety, Ideas for Righteousness, Ethics and Ethics, Personal Ideas, Good Theory, Reasons and Emotions on Human Behavior & Personality and Personality.
- Introduction to computer, Introduction to operating systems, Software software, Internet applications, Internet applications, Nudi Soft ware etc.
GPSTR Paper-II Syllabus
- Reading Comprehension (Unseen Passages), Vocabulary and Language Use, Grammar and Language Use, Writing Ability & Methods and Approaches, etc.
School Education Syllabus for Social Studies
- Sources of History-Literary-Native and Foreign, Archeological-Inscriptions, Numismatics, monuments, Oral Traditions, Anecdotes.
- Ancient civilizations of India-Vedic Age, Harappan culture, Vedic and later Vedic times.
- Physical features of India & Pre historic times-Old Stone Age, Microlithic Age, Neolithic Age, Metal Age, etc.
Civics / Political Science
- Constitution of India-Directive Principles, Fundamental Rights and duties. Our Government-Union Government and State Government, Organs- executive, Legislative, Judiciary-Center and State Powers and functions, etc.
- Solar system, India and Our Mother land, Our State Karnataka, etc.
- Introduction of Economics, National Income and Per capita Income, Economics development, Money and credit & Public Finance and Budget.
- Introduction to Sociology. Meaning. Definitions, origin of sociology, Score, nature. Importers. Objectives.
- The relation between Sociology and other Social science, etc.
GPSTR Syllabus for Paper-III
- Candidates have to descriptive type answer. Questions will be based on to check language ability of candidates.
|Notification Released on||21.03.2022|
|Online Registration Starts from||23.03.2022|
|Last date of Submission of Application||22.04.2022|
|Examination Date||May 2022|
Steps to download GPSTR 2022 Syllabus
- Visit Official Website
- Click on “Advertisement for the recruitment Graduate primary Teachers for 6th to 8th class”.
- Download the corresponding notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
Candidates may refer schooleducation.kar.nic.in recruitment notification for further updates. Aspirants looking for more job notifications, results, admit card, syllabus may keep track of daily recruitment site.