GRSE Recruitment 2022-23 | GRSE Recruitment Results | GRSE Recruitment 2022 Notification | GRSE Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
GRSE, Garden Reach Ship Builders and Engineers ltd, recruitment is Invites utility from eligible applicants for Apprentice posts for the year 2022-2023. Totally 249 vacancies are to be crammed for the apprentice posts at GRSE. GRSE goes to fill Apprentices on Trade, Graduate & Technician categories. So, eligible applicants can observe thru online mode for this apprentice post. Online packages from eligible applicants are invited from 16.07.2022. The closing date for submission of utility for critical authorities jobs is 05.08.2022.
Applicants may be decided on the premise of merit. Selected applicants may be published at Kolkata/ Ranchi. GRSE recruitment notification may be downloaded at www.grse.in Interested applicants are advised to sign in themselves at respective Apprentice portal earlier than making use of at GRSE on line utility form. Applicants might also additionally refer reputable notification for age limit, age relaxation, reservation, schooling period, places off schooling, etc.
GRSE Recruitment 2022-23 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Garden Reach ShipBuilders and Engineers Limited|
|Name of the Post||Apprentices|
|Job Location||Kolkata & Ranchi|
GRSE Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Apprentice Category||No of Vacancies||Stipend|
- Applicants should have hold the degree of B.E/ B. Tech in relevant field for Graduate Apprentices posts.
- Diploma in relevant discipline is must for Diploma Apprentices.
- Applicants should have passed 10th/ Madhyamik/ equivalent for Trade Apprentice (Freshers).
- All the applicants must have passed the AITT for Craftsmen Training Scheme and possess a National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by NCVT for Ex-Trade Apprentice.
- Age limit of the applicants post wise are given below:
- Graduate & Technician Apprentice: 14-26 Years
- Trade Apprentice: 14-25 years (EX-ITI) & ITI – Freshers 14-20 Years
- Selection process will be based on Merit List which will be prepared by the authorities.
- Applicants are instructed to apply for the recruitment through online mode.
- Engineering/ Diploma candidates can apply at www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Trade Apprentices can register at www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
Procedure to Apply the Recruitment Notification
- First, you have to visit the official website, www.grse.in
- Click on “Careers” then “Vacancies” from the top bar.
- Open the concerned notification link.
- Read the notification carefully and also check eligibility conditions.
- Visit the apprentice portal & register yourself.
- Then, click on Apply online link placed against the job description.
- Enter the details in the form and upload necessary documents.
- Submit the filled in application form.