Gujarat Police Recruitment | Notification of Gujarat Police Recruitment | Application Form Of Gujarat Police Vacancy | Apply Online
Gujarat Police Recruitment, The Gujarat Police has recently announced the Recruitment for the applicants for the post of Police Sub Inspector (PSI), Armed Sub Inspector (ASI) and Intelligence Officer (IO). The Recruitment invites eligible applicants for the post. Applicants can APPLY FOR THE RECRUITMENT VIA Online Mode. Applicants who are looking for Defence Jobs in Gujarat can use this opportunity, and apply before the last date.
Applicants can download the recruitment notification and Online application link in the official website www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in . before applying for the recruitment applicants must check their eligibility, age limit, experience etc. applicants who are seeking Govt Jobs can apply for the post before the dead line. Applicants are advised to check official website regularly to get further notification about recruitments, syllabus, examination process, etc.
Gujarat Police Recruitment Details
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies|
|Unarmed Police Sub Inspector (Male)||202|
|Unarmed Police Sub Inspector (Women)||98|
|Armed Police Sub Inspector (Male)||72|
|Intelligence Officer (Male)||18|
|Intelligence Officer (Women)||9|
|Unarmed Assistant Sub Inspector (Male)||659|
|Unarmed Assistant Sub Inspector (Women)||324|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
- Applicants must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university/institute.
- Age Limit of the applicants should be, 21 to 25 years
- Age relaxation as per Gujarat Government rules.
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Written Test.
- Endurance Test.
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Medical Test.
- Document Verification.
- For Gen/ OBC – Rs. 100
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ Women/ EWS – Exempted.
|Application Starting Date||Notified Soon|
|Apply Online||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card||Notified Soon|
How to Apply for the Recruitment
- Go to the official website of the Gujarat Police Department Application at www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Search and click on the ‘Call Letter or Admit Card’ button on the top side of the page.
- Select your examination and download the admit card.
- Enter the Registration or Enrollment Number.
- Then, Enter the Date of Birth in dd/mm/y.
- Click on ‘Print Call Letter’ to open the Admit Card pop-up window.
- Save the document first.
- After saving, check the details print on Admit Card or Call Letter is correct and clear.
- Take a printout and carry it to the exam centre and appear in the exam.