HPCL Recruitment | Download Notification of HPCL Recruitment | Application Form of HPCL Recruitment | Latest Job Notification
HPCL, Hindustan Petroliam Corporative Ltd, has declared that they have announced the recruitment notification for the eligible applicants for the various posts such as, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer, Civil Engineer, Chemical Engineer, Information Systems Officer, Safety Officer & Other Posts. As per the notification there are 294 vacancies for the applicants. Candidates who are searching central govt jobs kindly submit your application on or before the last date. The last date to make online registration is 22.07.2022.
Applicants can download the recruitment notification from the official website www.hindustanpetroleum.com . applicants will be selected on the computer based test, the all the selected applicants will be appointed at any location. Applicants who are looking for Engineering Jobs can sue this opportunity and apply for the recruitment, before that applicants must check the eligibility criteria, age limit, experience etc. More details of www.hindustanpetroleum.com recruitment, HPCL new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
HPCL Recruitment Details
|Name of the Organization||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)|
|Name of the Posts||Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer, Civil Engineer, Chemical Engineer, Information Systems Officer, Safety Officer & Other Posts|
|Job Location||Various Location|
|Starting Date for online application||23.06.2022|
|Last Date for Online Application||22.07.2022|
As per the notification there are 294 vacancies, post wise vacancies are given below have a look:
|Information Systems Officer||05|
|Fire & Safety Officer||02|
|Quality Control Officer||27|
- Applicants should have hold the, Degree/ PG Degree/ M. Sc/ Diploma/ Engineering in relevant discipline from recognized university.
- Check notification for educational qualification.
Age limit of the applicants, should be between 25 to 37 years
- Check recruitment notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection process of the applicants will be based on Computer Based Test, Group Task, Personal interview, Moot court (only for Law Officers) etc
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.1180 for UR, OBCNC and EWS
- No fee for SC, ST & PWBD candidates
- Online Mode (Debit card/credit card/UPI/Net Banking)
How to Apply for the Recruitment
- Go to official website www.hindustanpetroleum.com
- Click” Career -> Job Openings” find the apply link
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly like Name, Father Names, Educational Qualification, Address, Mail Address etc.
- The upload your photo and signature.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.