IRCTC Recruitment 2022-23 | IRCTC Recruitment 2022 Official Website | IRCTC Recruitment | Latest Railway Jobs Apply Now
IRCTC Recruitment 2022-23, IRCTC Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited has recently announced the notification of applicants for the position of Warden Officer/Assistant Warden Officer. There are several vacancies for the position. Applicants should visit the official website to learn about the application process for the position. Applicants who are looking for rail jobs can take advantage of this opportunity and apply in good time.
Applicants can download the job posting and also view the application process through the official website www.irctc.com. Before applying, applicants must confirm their eligibility, age limit, experience, etc. Recruitment before the deadline. Applicants are advised to visit the official website for further notifications of recruitment.
IRCTC Recruitment 2022-23 Details
|Name of the Board||IRCTC Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Vigilance Officer/ Assistant Vigilance Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
Eligibility Criteria of IRCTC Recruitment 2022-23
- The applicants should be a Officials holding analogous posts on regular basis in the revised CDA scale of Rs 9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4800 (NG) in 6th CPC/Level-8 (7th CPC) -OR- GP Rs.4600 (6th CPC)/Leve1-7 (7th CPC).
- Visit official website to get details about educational qualification.
- As per the notification, the maximum age limit for the position is 55 years old.
- The salary for the post is Rs.50000/- to Rs.160000/- per month. Persons working in GP-Rs. 4800 (6th CPC)/ (Level-8 of 7th CPC) (Non-Gazetted) will be eligible for the post of Vigilance Officer (E-2).
- The selection Process for the applicant for the post is as per the Procedure advised by Ministry of railways. Eligible candidates can apply for the post.
How to Apply for the IRCTC Recruitment 2022-23
- Candidates can visit www.irctc.com
- Check the notification page and click “Vigilance Officer/ Assistant Vigilance Officer” link.
- Check the eligibility Criteria and other details.
- Download the application form and fill the required details.
- Attach the mentioned documents scan copies.
- Send the application form to reach as given address.