Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2022-23 | Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2022 Notification | Jharkhand Police Recruitment For Sub Inspector
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2022-23, the Personnel Selection Commission of JK is ready to announce the notification of applicants for various positions in State. The Jharkhand Personnel Selection Committee invites suitable applicants for the positions. Applicants can apply for hiring through the online mode from the official website. Applicants seeking defense jobs in Jharkhand can take this opportunity and apply before the last deadline.
Applicants can download the recruitment notice and application link online from the official website www.jhpolice.gov.in. Before submitting the application, applicants must review their eligibility criteria, age allowance, experience, etc. Interested applicants can apply for a position. Applicants are advised to visit the official website regularly for more recruitment notifications and more. Applicants are advised to fill out the application form before the deadline.
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2022-23 Details
|Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Name of Exam||Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Across Jharkhand|
|Vacancies||583 (as expected)|
|Application Mode||Online / Offline|
Eligibility Criteria of Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2022-23
|Inspector||Graduate or Equivalent qualification from a recognized University with minimum aggregate marks|
|Sub Inspector||Graduate degree from any recognized university with minimum aggregate marks|
|Assistant Sub Inspector||Graduate degree from any recognized university with minimum aggregate marks|
|Senior Constable||Should have completed 10+2 (senior secondary) from any recognized University or board|
|Head Constable||Should have completed 10+2 (senior secondary) from any recognized University or board|
|Constable||Must be a 10th (secondary) or matriculation certificate|
|Home Guard (Rural)||7th pass from any recognized board|
|Home Guard (Urban)||Must be a 10th (secondary) or matriculation certificate|
|Driver||8th pass with valid driving license|
- The age limit of the applicants for the various posts in Recruitment 2022 is a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years. The age relaxation will be given according to state government policy.
- The application fee for the Recruitment varies according to the posts. The fee payment can be made through Credit Card, Net banking, Debit Card, DD, E-Challan.
How to Apply for the Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2022-23
- Firstly open the official website of Jharkhand Police www.jhpolice.gov.in
- On the Home screen, under the Citizen Services area, search and click on the Recruitment option.
- In the list of Police Recruitment 2022 notifications, please select the concern notification and read it carefully.
- After reading, click on ‘Apply Online’ and then the Application Registration tab.
- Fill in the required credential and Submit them.
- Upload the required documents such as a photograph, signatures, so on and save them.
- Select the payment option to pay the fee. When your payment is successful, the submission is completed.
- You can save the transaction or application id for future references. and take a printout for future use.