JMI Recruitment 2022 | Jamia Millia Islamia Online Apply | Jamia Millia Islamia Eligibility
JMI Recruitment 2022 Out – Apply for 40+ | Graduation with 55% required marks. Applications in the prescribed form are invited to the following Teaching Positions at Jamia Millia Islamia. Interested and eligible applicants may apply offline by post to obtain a vacancy from 02.05.2022 to 02.06.2022. Eligible applicants can apply online using the official JMI site at jmi.ac.in.
JMI Recruitment 2022 Notice
|Presented by||Jamia Millia Islamia|
|Which Post||Professor, Associate Professor|
|First Application Date is||02.05.2022|
|Last application date is||02.06.2022|
|How to Apply||Online|
|Status Activity||Notification Issued|
JMI Recruitment 2022 Space:
JMI Recruitment 2022 Qualifications Term:
- Students must have completed a Postgraduate degree with a minimum of 55% in the field of postgraduate degree, Postgraduate degree in Education (M.Ed. /MA Education) with a mark of 55%.
- A minimum of ten years of university / college teaching experience as an Assistant Professor / Scholar / Scholar / Scholar, and / or equivalent research expertise at a University / National Institutional Institute with a proven track record of successfully leading a medical candidate.
- Applicants must complete at least one standard practice course and two refresher courses for UGC special education / education and a total of 120 research subjects in the terms provided in Appendix II, Table 2 in accordance with UGC Regulation-2018.
JMI Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
- Job seekers should download your Notice and Check Your Age Limit.
JMI Recruitment 2022 Salary Package:
- Professor / Director – Level of Education 14
- Associate Professor – Level of Education 13 A
- Assistant Professor of Education Level 10
JMI Recruitment 2022 Application Fees:
- The Application Form completes all honors and non-refundable receipt of Rs.500 / – (Rs.250 / SC & ST Nominees) paid online via Net Banking Only.
How to Apply for a JMI Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Candidates can submit applications to the Recruitment and Promotion Section (Teaching), Second Floor, Registrar’s Office, Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi-110025 on or before 02.06.2022 during working hours between 10:00 A.M. to 05:00 P.M Lunch lunch 01:00 P.M. to 02:00 P.M.