Kerala Police Recruitment 2022-23 | Kerala Police Recruitment 2022 Apply Online | Kerala Police Recruitment Application Form |
Kerala Police Recruitment 2022-23 The Government of Kerala has recently announced the Notification notice for the applicants for the various posts. Both men and women can apply for the draft. Applicants can apply online. They invite suitable applicants for the positions. Applicants seeking government positions in Kerala can apply for employment before the latest deadline. The way of application is the online application by visiting the official website.
Applicants can download the vacancy notice and application link from the official website www.keralapolice.gov.in. Applicants applying for employment must verify eligibility criteria, age allowance, experience, etc. Applicants seeking defense jobs may apply for employment before the deadline. Applicants are advised to visit the official website regularly for more recruitment notifications, results, study programs, exams, selection procedures, etc.
Kerala Police Recruitment 2022-23 Details
|Name of Department||Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Board Name||Kerala Police Recruitment|
|Name of the Post||Police Constable, SI, Driver, ASI and other Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||5000+ Expected|
|Jobs Type||State Government Jobs|
|Official Web URL||www.keralapolice.gov.in|
Eligibility Criteria of Kerala Police Recruitment 2022-23
- The applicants who want to appear in the constable exam must have passed the 10th class from any recognized board or equivalent. For more details about the educational qualification, you may refer the official notification.
- Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen, SC/ST/OBC/PH is given as per government rules. Applicants must read the recruitment notification of the government which is applicable for the Kerala Police Constable Bharti.
- Wireless Helper: PB-1, Rs. 4900 – 16,200/- plus Rs. 1700/-
- Constable: PB-2, Rs. 5400 – 25,200 /- plus Rs. 2600/-
- Police Armed Constable: Rs. 12,300 – 23,300/-
- Civil Constable: Rs. 13,200 – 22,200/-
- Lady Constable: PB-2, Rs. 5400 – 25,200 /- plus Rs. 2600/-
- Lady SI: PB – 3, Rs. 7100 – 37,600/- plus Rs. 3900/-
- SI (Sub Inspector): PB – 3, Rs. 7100 to 37,600/- plus Rs. 3900/-
- Technical Wireless Supervisor Grade- 2: PB-3, Rs. 7100 – 37,600/- plus Rs. 3600/-
- Sergeant: PB – 3, Rs. 7100 to 37,600/- plus Rs. 3900/-
- Inspector: PB – 4, Rs. 9000 to 40,500/- plus Rs. 4700/-
Technical Assistant Commissioner: PB – 4A, Rs. 15,600 – 42,000/- plus Rs. 5400/-
- Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification test
- Medical Test.
- All the applicants can pay application fees through online modes such as net banking, debit/credit card, NEFT, E-Challan, UPI.
- General/OBC – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 130
How to Apply for the Kerala Police Recruitment 2022-23
- First, go to the official website of Kerala Police www.keralapolice.gov.in
- On the homepage, search and click On 2022 Notification.
- Candidates need to read the notification carefully and click on apply online link.
- Fill the application form with the required credentials.
- Now check the filled application and then upload photo, signature and required documents.
- Click on submit button.
- The application fee payment window will appear on the screen.
- Pay fee through the convenient option of online or offline.
- Finally, take a printout of the complete application form for future reference.