Maharashtra Police Recruitment | Notification of Maharashtra Police Recruitment | Application Form of Maharashtra Police Recruitment
Maharashtra Police Recruitment, The Govt has recently announced the recruitment notification for the applicants for various posts. It has recently published the Advertisement for Law Officer Recruitment-2020. As per the notification there are 30 vacancies for the post. Applicants can apply for the recruitment via Offline Mode. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Maharashtra those candidates download notification www.mahapolice.gov.in . The last date to send the application form is 30.06.2020.
Govt of Maharashtra declared latest job recruitment on 23.06.2022. applicant who are going to apply must hold the Bachelor Degree in Law from any recognised university or institute. Selection process will be based on Test/Interview. And the selected applicants will be posted in Maharashtra. Incomplete application & application after the due date will not be considered. If the information given by the candidate is found to be wrong, their candidature will be rejected. More details of Maha Police recruitment vacancy, upcoming syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Police Department|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Name of the Job||Law Officers|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||23.06.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||30.06.2020|
- Applicants should have hold Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University or institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Maximum age limit of the applicants should be is 60 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Maharashtra Police selection process may be based on written test/ interview.
- Applications through offline mode only will be accepted.
- Candidates can send their application to Special Inspector General of Police, Nanded Range, Nanded, Maharashtra.
How to Apply for the Recruitment
- Go to official website www.mahapolice.gov.in
- Click ‘Police Recruitment’ given under ‘Important Links’
- Find the advertisement “POST OF LOW OFFICER (CONTRACT L BASIS) IN OFFICE OF SPL.IGP. NANDED”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally send it to the above said address.