MHA Recruitment | Download Application Form of MHA Recruitment | Download Notification of MHA Recruitment | Latest Job Notification
Ministry of Home Affairs, CEPI, Custodian of Enemy Property of India, has announced the latest recruitment notification for the eligible applicants for the various posts such as, Law Officer, Admin. Officer, Chief Supervisor/ Consultant, Supervisor/ Consultant & Surveyor posts. As per the notification there are 42 vacancies for the applicants. Candidates who are looking for Central Govt Jobs in Maharashtra, can grab this opportunity and apply for the recruitment before the last date 24.06.2022.
Applicants can download the Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment Notification and Application Form, which is available on the official website www.mha.gov.in . before applying for the recruitment applicants must check the eligibility criteria, age limit, experience and so on. Selection of the applicants will be based on test/ interview, and selected applicants will be appointed in Mumbai , Delhi , Lucknow, Kolkata. More details of www.mha.gov.in , recruitment, MHA new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Name of the Organization||Ministry of Home Affairs – Custodian of Enemy Property for India (CEPI)|
|Advertisement Number||File No. CEPI/DEL/02/35/2021 (Part-II) /742|
|Name of the Post||Law Officer, Admn. Officer, Chief Supervisor/ Consultant, Supervisor/ Consultant & Surveyor|
|Job Location||Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata & Lucknow|
|Last Date for Submission of application||24.06.2022|
MHA Vacancy Details
As per the notification there are 42 vacancies for the applicants, post wise are given below, have a look:
|Chief Supervisor/ Consultant||03||Rs.60000|
- Candidates should be an retired govt officer.
- Check official notification for educational qualification.
- Applicants Age limit should not exceed 62 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- MHA selection process of the applicants, will be based on interview.
- Applications via online (Mail) mode or by hand will be accepted.
Mail Address: email@example.com //
- Address: Office of the Custodian of Enemy Property for India (CEPI), Delhi Head Office, First Floor, East Wing, Shivaji Stadium, Connaught Palace, New Delhi-10001
How to Apply for the Recruitment
- Visit the, official website, www.mha.gov.in
- Click , Notification-Vacancies”
- Find the advertisement “Custodian of Enemy Property for India (CEPI) for filling up the posts in the Head Office of CEPI at Delhi, Lucknow, Kolkata and Mumbai on Contractual basis”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given email address / hand address before the last date ends.