MHSRB Telangana Recruitment | Application Form of MHSRB Telangana Recruitment | Notification of MHSRB Telangana Recruitment
MHSRB Telangana Recruitment, Medical Health Service Recruitment Board has announced the recruitment notification for the eligible applicants for the post of Civil Assistant Surgeons, Tutors, Civil Assistant Surgeon-General/General Duty Medical Officers. As per the recruitment notification there 1326 positions are available, applicants can apply through Online Mode. Online application submission has been activated on 15.07.2022. Before applying for the respective post, candidates are requested to keep the soft copy of the documents. Interested and eligible applicants should apply online before 14.08.2022.
Applicants can download MHSRB recruitment notification and online application link which is available on the official website www.mhsrb.telangana.gov.in . applicants who are looking for Telangana Government Jobs can use this opportunity and apply for the recruitment before the last date. During the certificate verification, candidate should submit the print copy of online form along with original certificates. Candidate merit list shall be displayed on official website. Applicant may visit the official website for more information about this Telangana recruitment process.
MHSRB Recruitment Details
|Name of the Board||Medical Health Services Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Post||Civil Assistant Surgeons, Tutors, Civil Assistant Surgeon-General/General Duty Medical Officers|
|Place of Posting||Telangana|
MHSRB Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Civil Assistant Surgeons||751|
|Civil Assistant Surgeon-General/General Duty Medical Officers||211|
|Civil Assistant Surgeons (in Institute of|
- All the applicants must hold the MBBS degree /equivalent qualification.
- Applicants must be registered with Telangana state medical council.
- Applicants Minimum age limit is 18 years, and Maximum age limit is 44 years.
Pay Scale Details
- Civil Assistant Surgeons /Civil Assistant Surgeon-General/General Duty Medical Officers and Civil Assistant Surgeons: Rs. 58,850- Rs.1,37,050
- Tutor: Rs.57,700- Rs.1,82,400
- The applicant will be selected on the basis of qualifying exams and experience.
- Application will be submitted via online mode.
- Online application link will be activated on 15.07.2022 at 10.30 AM.
- Online Application fee will be, Rs.200
- Examination/Processing Fee, Rs.120
- And there will be no fee for SC, ST, BC, EWS, PH & Ex-servicemen of Telangana State.
- Application fee should be paid through online mode
|Opening date for submission of online application||15.07.2022|
|Date of closure of online application||14.08.2022|
- Aadhaar Card
- SSC or 10th class Certificate
- Consolidated MBBS marks memo
- MBBS certificate
- FMGE exam marks memo and certificate
- Telangana Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Study Certificate (1st to 7 th Class) for claiming local status
- For candidates who have not studied in any school, Residence Certificate (1st to 7 th Class period) for claiming local status
- Community Certificate (SC/ST/BC) issued by the competent authority of Telangana Government (as applicable)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in case of BCs issued by the competent authority of Telangana Government
- Latest ‘ Income and Asset Certificate’ for applicants claiming EWS reservation issued by the competent authority of Telangana Government
- Sports certificate issued by competent authority for applicants claiming reservation under sports category
- SADAREM certificate for applicants claiming PH reservation
- Service certificate for Ex-Servicemen claiming age relaxation etc.
Procedure to Apply for the Recruitment
- Visit the official website at www.mhsrb.telangana.gov.in
- Find and Click NOTIFICATION No. 01/2022 – RECRUITMENT FOR THE POSTS OF CIVIL ASSISTANT SURGEON (DPH & FW); TUTORS (DME); CIVIL ASSISTANT SURGEON-GENERAL/GENERAL DUTY MEDICAL OFFICER (TVVP); CIVIL ASSISTANT SURGEON(IPM
- View the above said advertisement and verify the eligibility conditions.
- Then click the “Apply online”
- Applicants fill the all particulars in online application i.e Name of the applicant, category etc.
- Proceed to upload scanned document.
- Before final submission of application candidates once Preview their details.
- Make a payment of application fee.
- Applicants are advised to take print out of online application form for future correspondence.