Modern Coach Factory Recruitment | Notification of Modern Coach Factory Recruitment | Application Form of Factory Recruitment
Modern Coach Factory Recruitment, Modern Coach Factory Raebareli has issued new job notice [Notice No. MCF/ RBL/AA01/2020] on 28.10.2020 for appointment of Act Apprentice (3rd Batch) under the Apprentices Act 1961. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for the recruitment through Online Mode. There are 110 vacancies for the recruitment for the applicants. Applicants who are looking for 10th passed jobs those candidates kindly make the online registration @ www.mcfrecruitment.in on or before 01.12.2020.
Applicants can download the recruitment notification and Online application link is available on the official website www.mcf.indianrailways.gov.in . the selection process will be based on merit list and all the selected applicants will undergo apprenticeship training at Raebareli Uttar Pradesh. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Contender have to pay required fee via online mode only. More details of MCF Apprentice vacancy, upcoming MCF Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Name of the Organization||Modern Coach Factory Raebareli|
|Advertisement Number||Notice No. MCF/ RBL/AA01/2020|
|Name of the Post||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||Raebareli [UP]|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||02.11.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||01.12.2020|
|Merit List release date||Between 15.12.2020 to 31.12.2020|
- As per the notification, there are 110 vacancies for the applicants in this recruitment. Trade wise vacancy details are given below:
- Applicants should have passed 10th Std and must have passed ITI in relevant trade from recognized board or institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Applicants age limit should be minimum 15 years and maximum 24 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Railway MCF Apprentice selection process will be based on Merit List. Marks obtained in the 10th Std/ ITI.
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EWS candidates and Rs.100 for all other categories.
- You should make only online payment.
How to Apply for the Recruitment
- Go to official website www.mcf.indianrailways.gov.in
- Find the advertisement under the News & Announcement Section “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ACT APPRENTICE-2020” then click on the link, new page will be opened.
- Click on the Notification link “एक्ट अप्रेंटिस 1961 कि अधिसूचना सं: MCF/P/Rectt./Act. Apprentice/ ITI Notification for Act Apprentices 1961 (English)” notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find the apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter you details correctly and make the payment.