MOSB CAPF Recruitment 2022 | MOSB CAPF Recruitment Notification | MOSB CAPF Recruitment Official Website | Latest Job Notification
MOSB CAPF Recruitment 2022-23, Medical Officer Selection Board – CAPF has declared the recruitment notification for the applicants for the various posts such as, Super Specialist Medical Officer, Specialist Medical Officer, Medical Officer & Dental Surgeon. As per the notification there are 553 vacancies for the posts. Applicants can apply for the recruitment via Online Mode. As per the MOSB CAPF Exam notification, over all 553 vacancies are allocated for Medical Posts. Applicants who are seeking Central Govt Jobs kindly make the Online Registration from 13.09.2021 to 27.10.2021.
Applicants can download the recruitment and online application link via official website www.itbpolice.nic.in . before applying for the recruitment applicants must check eligibility criteria, age limit, experience etc. the selection process will be based on interview. CAPF Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming central govt jobs notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
MOSB CAPF Recruitment 2022-23 Details
|Name of the Organization||Medical Officer Selection Board – CAPF|
|Name of the Job||Super Specialist Medical Officer, Specialist Medical Officer, Medical Officer & Dental Surgeon|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||13.09.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||27.10.2021|
MOSB CAPF Vacancy Details
As per the notifications there are 553 vacancies for the post, post wise vacancy is given below:
|Super Specialist Medical Officer||05|
|Specialist Medical Officer||201|
- Applicants must have hold MBBS/ PG Degree/ PG Diploma in relevant discipline from recognized university.
- Check notification for educational qualification.
- Applicants age limit should be between 30 years to 50 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- MOSB CAPF selection process will be based on Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.400 for General/ OBC/ EWS applicants and no fee for SC/ ST/ Female/ EXSM candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online Mode.
How to Apply for the MOSB CAPF Recruitment
- Visit the official website www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Find the advertisement, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, click “Click Here”.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.