Mumbai Post Trust Recruitment | Application Form of Mumbai Post Trust Recruitment | Notification of Mumbai Post Trust Vacancy
Mumbai Post Trust Recruitment, The Mumbai Post Authority has announced the recruitment notification for the eligible applicants for the post of Trainee on contract basis legal division. As per the recruitment notification there are 18 vacancies are available, applicants who are interested can apply through Offline Mode. Applicants who are looking for Government Jobs In Maharashtra can use this opportunity and apply for the recruitment before the last date 01.08.2022.
Applicants can download Mumbai Port Trust recruitment notification and application form which is available on the official website www.mumbaiport.gov.in . applicants who are willing to apply for the recruitment, must check eligibility criteria, experience, age limit, qualification etc. the selection process will be based on Test and Interview, and selected applicants will be appointed in Mumbai (Maharashtra). More details about the recruitment, Mumbai Port Authority vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc, visit the official website.
Details of the Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Mumbai Port Authority|
|Advertisement No||Advertisement No 04/2022|
|Name of the Post||Trainees|
|Salary||Rs.25000 per month|
|Job Location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||01.08.2022|
Eligibility Criteria of the Recruitment
- Applicant must have hold the, Degree in Law from recognized university
- Check the notification for more details.
- Age limit of the applicants should be 21 to 30 years.
- Selection process will be done on the basis of Written test/ Interview
- Offline mode (Courier/Post) applications only will be accepted
- Address: The Secretary, Mumbai Port Authority, General Administration Department, Port House, 2nd Floor, Shoorji Vallabhdas Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai – 400001.
Steps to Apply for the Recruitment
- Visit the official website mumbaiport.gov.in
- Click “Media->Vacancy->Advertisement“
- Find the notification of Engagement of Trainee (Legal) on contract basis in Mumbai Port Authority
- Notification will open, read it carefully and verify eligibility.
- Download the application form and fill it carefully.
- Send the filled application along with needed documents to prescribed address.