NIA DEO Recruitment | Application Form of NIA DEO Recruitment | Notification of NIA DEO Recruitment Latest Job Notification
NIA DEO, National Investigation Agency has announced the recruitment notification for the eligible applicants for the Data Entry Operator (IT Posts) on deputation basis. As per the recruitment notification there are 23 number of vacancies which is available of the applicants, candidates can apply through Offline Mode. The notification released date is 02.07.2022, applicants are advised to submit their application form within in month. Applicants who are looking for Defence Jobs in Central Government can grab this opportunity and apply for the recruitment before the last date.
Applicants can download the NIA recruitment notification and recruitment application form which is available on the official website www.nia.gov.in . selection of the applicants will be based on written test and interview, and selected applicants will be appointed anywhere in India. Applicants who are looking for NIA DEO jobs can use this opportunity and apply for the recruitment, before that applicant must check eligibility criteria, age limit, experience etc. More details of www.nia.gov.in recruitment, NIA new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc.
NIA DEO Recruitment Details
|Name of the Organization||National Investigation Agency|
|Advertisement Number||No E-78/002/Dep-NA/NIA/2022/1104|
|Name of the Post||Data Entry Operator (IT Posts)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Employment News date||02.07.2022 to 08.07.2022|
|Last Date||Within 1 month i.e. 02.08.2022|
Eligibility Criteria for the Recruitment
- Check official notification for educational qualification & age limit.
- Selection process of the applicants will be based on Test/ Interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Procedure to Apply for NIA Recruitment
- Visit the official website www.nia.gov.in
- Click “Recruitment & Training Recruitment -> Recruitment Notices”
- Find the advertisement, click on it,
- Notification will open read it carefully and also check Eligibility.
- If you are eligible for this recruitment then you can continue to apply via offline.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.