NIFEM Hiring 2022 | JRF, SRF & Other Posts | Posts 11 | End date 04.04.2022 | Apply online for NIFTEM Jobs @ www.niftem-t.ac.in
NIFTEM Recruitment 2022: National Center for Food Technology & Entrepreneurship and Management Thanjavur has announced the appointment of Adjunct Faculty, Physical Education Teacher, Senior Research Partner, Junior Research Partner, and Project Assistant & Junior Specialist-II. Interested parties may continue to apply online for these NFTEM activities. The online registration link has been activated since 14.03.2022. Applicants in Tamil Nadu province with special qualifications can apply before or before the closing date on 04.04.2022. There are 11 vacancies to be filled in the above NFTEM 2022 vacancies.
Candidates will be selected on a contract basis. Applicants can obtain detailedhttps://naukridunia.com/index.php/2022/03/26/csphcl-recruitment/ information about age rest, booking positions, information, selection process, etc. by official notice. PED post candidates should be physically tested. The shortlisted candidate will be notified by email. In the event of an online test, the test will be done at the home of the candidate. Notice of NIFTEM Thanjavur Recruitment & application link uploaded to www.niftem-t.ac.in. Candidates are advised to send a hard copy of the submitted application form, certified copies of supporting documents in one Pdf to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details of NIFTEN Thanjavur Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||National institute of Food technology & Entrepreneurship & Management of Thanjavur|
|Post Name||Adjunct Faculty, Physical Education Teacher, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant & Young Professional- II|
|Job Location||Thanjavur (Tamil Nadu), Punjab & Delhi|
|Online Registration Link Activated From||14.03.2022|
|Last Date for Registration||04.04.2022|
NIFTEM Thanjavur Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Salary|
|Senior Research Fellow||05||Rs.31,000|
|Junior Research Fellow||01||Rs.31,000|
Eligibility Terms for NIFTEM JRF, SRF & Other Post
Qualifications of Education
- A Master’s Degree in Physical Education is essential for PET submission.
- Tech / M.Sc / Ph.D in the relevant field are required for other positions.
- In the Adjunct Faculty system the election must be under 70 years of age.
- Students applying for a PET post must be under 50 years of age.
- The age limit for JRF, SRF, PA & Young Professional positions is 35 years for men and 40 years for women.
- Shortlisted people will be selected based on the Written Test & Interview.
- For the position of Adjunct Faculty, candidates will be invited for an interview only.
- The online form of the application form is acceptable.
- Rs.500 for all other candidates except SC / ST / PwD / Women.
- The above candidates are exempt from payment.
- Payment by SBI collection is acceptable.
Steps to implement NIFTEM Recruitment 2022
- Visit www.niftem-t.ac.in.
- Click the jobs in the top bar.
- Then click on the details “NIFTEM – Thanjavur -RECRUITMENT OF ADJUNCT FACULTY / PET / SRF / JRF / PA / YP ON CONTRACT BASIS”.
- Select the corresponding link for your favorite post.
- Read the downloaded notification.
- Open the “Click Here To Apply” link
- An already registered user can log in to the page using Email Id, Password & DOB and start filling out the application form.
- Select the requested post.
- Include basic, informative, and informative details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Finally submit the application form.
- Candidates can check the official NIFTEM website for additional updates and future job notices for other positions. Those looking for notifications for additional jobs can refer to our daily rental site for regular updates.