North Central Railway Recruitment 2022 | North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Apply Online | North Central Railway Vacancy Apply
North Central Railway Recruitment , the cell has recently has announced the notification for the post of Junior Technical Assistant (JTA). Applicants can apply via online mode for this RRC, NCR Recruitment. online applications has been activated for the eligible applicants from the date of 08.04.2022. applicants who are interested in railway jobs can use this opportunity of Railway careers before the last date 18.04.2022. there are 20 vacancies for the applicants , who are allotted for JTA post.
Applicants will be recruited on contract basis until 19.11.2022 and it may be extended for further. Applicants are requested to visit official website to check the notification for detailed information about qualification , age relaxation , selection process etc. after successful submission of online registration application form, unique registration number will be generated. Applicants are advised to keep the registration number for future references. Visit official website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in to download the recruitment notification.
North Central Railway Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Organization||North Central Railway|
|Job Name||Junior Technical Assistant|
|Job Location||Within Jurisdiction of NCR|
|Number Of vacancies||20|
NCR Recruitment 2022 Salary Details
|Class of city in which posted|
|‘Z’ Class||‘Y’ Class||‘X’ Class|
- Applicants should have complete Diploma/B.E in Civil Engineering
- Applicants minimum age should be 18 years – maximum 33 years
- Selection of the applicants will be based on merit list.
- Eligible candidates will be called for Document verification.
- Online mode of application is acceptable by RRC.
- Applicants are advised to make online payment.
|Online Registration starts from||08.04.2022|
|Last date of submission of application||18.04.2022|
- Visit the official website www.rrcpryj.org
- Click on “Junior Technical Associates” NCR/HQ/CONSTRUCTION/01/2022 from the quick links.
- Notification will open. Read the notification carefully.
- Then return to the page, already registered candidates can login the page using Registration No & password.
- Otherwise click on “New Registration”.
- Enter personal details, Email Id & Password, then click on “Register Now” button.
- Upload necessary documents & make payment using the gateway.
- Finally “submit” the application form.