RRB NTPC Recruitment 2022-23 | RRB NTPC Recruitment 2022 Notification | RRB NTPC Recruitment Application Form | Latest Job Notification
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2022-23, the Board of Directors of the Department of Railways, recently announced the recruitment notification of applicants for the positions of clerk, typist, stationmaster, freight attendant and others. According to the notification, there are 35277 vacancies for the posts. Indian Railways is inviting qualified applicants to apply online to fill these positions. Applicants looking for railway jobs can take advantage of this RRB NTPC vacancy. Qualified applicants can register for RRB online from 03/01/2019. The last deadline for the online application is March 31st.
Applicants can download the vacancy notice and application link online from Official www.indianrailways.gov.in. Applicants must have reached the required educational level and age limit. Selection is based on a written test/ability test. Successful candidates are appointed anywhere in India. Applications are only accepted in online mode. Other forms of application will not be accepted. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Participants must pay the required fee. More details on RRB NTPC Recruitment Positions, Upcoming RRB Recruitments, Syllabus, Answer Keys, Merit Lists, Shortlists, Admission Cards, Results, Upcoming Notifications etc.
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2022-23 Recruitment Details
|Name of the Organization||Ministry of Railways|
|Job Type||Railway Jobs|
|Advertisement Number||CEN 01/ 2019|
|Job Name||Clerk, Typist, Station Master, Goods Guard & Other|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||01.03.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||31.03.2019|
RRB NTPC Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the RRBs||No of Vacancy|
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2022-23 Eligibility Criteria
- For Under Graduate Level Posts: Applicants must have possessed 12th from recognized
- For Graduate Level Posts: Applicants must have possessed Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification & age limit.
- For Under Graduate Level Posts: Candidates age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
- For Graduate Level Posts: Candidates age limit should be 18 to 33 years.
- Check advertisement for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection process will be based on computer based test (1st & 2nd Stage)/ skill test.
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for all applicants (Rs.400 will be refunded on appearing in 1st Stage CBT) and Rs.250 for SC/ ST/ Female/ PWD/ EXSM/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economically Backward Class candidates (Rs.250 will be refunded on appearing in 1st Stage CBT).
- you can make online & offline (SBI/ IPO) payment.
How to Apply for the RRB NTPC Recruitment 2022-23
- Go to official website www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.