RRB Paramedical Recruitment | Notification of RRB Paramedical Recruitment | Application Form of Paramedical Recruitment | Apply Online
RRB Paramedical Recruitment, Railway Recruitment Board is recently announced the recruitment for the applicants for the post of Nurse, Pharmacist, Lab Assistant, Health and Malaria Inspector, Radiographer, ECG Technician & Other. As per the notification there are 1937 vacancies for the posts. Applicants who are seeking railway jobs can use this chance. Eligible applicants can apply to this recruitment from 04.03.2019. The last date for submission of online application is 02.04.2019.
Applicants can download the recruitment notification and online application link via official website www.indianrailways.gov.in . before applying for the recruitment applicants must check eligibility, age limit, experience etc. Selection will be based on computer based test (CBT) & document verification. Selected aspirants will be placed at anywhere in India. Contenders have to pay required fee via either online or offline. More details of RRB recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, RRB Paramedical exam admit card & syllabus 2019, RRB Paramedical answer key, merit list, selection list, RRB Paramedical result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||CEN No.02/2019|
|Job Name||Nurse, Pharmacist, Lab Assistant & Other|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||04.03.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||02.04.2019|
|CBT date||1st Week of June|
Vacancy Wise Details
Post Wise Details
|Health and Malaria Inspector||289|
|Lady Health Visitor||02|
- Applicants must have passed 12th/ 10+2/ Degree/ B.Sc. from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Applicants age limit should be between 18 to 40 years.
- Check notification for post wise age limit and relaxation.
- Selection process will be based on computer based test (CBT) & document verification.
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for all candidates (Rs.400 will be refunded) and Rs.250 for SC/ ST/ EXSM/ PWD/ Female/ Transgender/ Minorities / Economically backward class (Rs.250 will be refunded).
- You can make the payment via online (Internet banking, Debit/ Credit Card & UPI) or offline (SBI or Post office challan).
How to Apply for the Recruitment
- Go to official website www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for paramedical categories, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.