SEBI Recruitment 2022-23 Notification | SEBI Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF | SEBI Recruitment Eligibility | SEBI Recruitment 2022 syllabus
Securities and Exchange Board of India has issued new recruitment note on 14.07.2022 for recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2022 for the Information Technology Stream. It invitations on-line programs from eligible applicants to top off 24 vacancies and practice on-line hyperlink has been activated. As consistent with the SEBI Recruitment Notification, applicants can be employed for SEBI Grade A officer Vacancy. Candidates who’re looking Central Govt Jobs kindly make the net registration on or earlier than the final date. The final date for submission of on-line software is 31.07.2022
SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment Notification & SEBI Recruitment practice on-line hyperlink is available www.sebi.gov.in . SEBI Officer choice can be primarily based totally on Phase I On-Line Examination, Phase II On-Line Examination and Interview and shortlisted applicants can be appointed at everywhere in India. Candidates who’re seeking out Engineering Jobs should test their eligibility, instructional qualification, age limit, revel in and etc. More information of new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, solution key, benefit list, choice list, admit card, result, upcoming imperative executive jobs notifications and etc, visit the official website.
Overview Details of SEBI Recruitment 2022–23
|Organization Name||Securities and Exchange Board of India|
|Name of the Job||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date of online application||14.07.2022|
|Last Date of online application||31.07.2022|
SEBI Recruitment Eligibility
- All the applicants who are willing to apply must have hold the degree Bachelor Degree or Engineering in concerned subject from recognized university.
- Check notification for educational qualification.
- A candidate should not be more than age of 30 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Selection process will be based on Phase I On-Line Examination, Phase II On-Line Examination and Interview
- Applications through online mode only will be accepted.
- OBC applicants will pay Rs.1000 for UR/ EWS/ and Rs.100 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- Applicants can make the payment via online mode Only.
Procedure to Apply for the Recruitment
- First, you have to visit the official website sebi.gov.in
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “SEBI Recruitment Exercise – Recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2022 – Information Technology Stream”, click on the advertisement.
- When the notification is open read it carefully and also check the Eligibility.
- If you are eligible candidate then can continue to apply via online
- Then find “Online Application Link” click on the link.
- If you are new, then make a registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Then upload your Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression & Handwriting Declaration
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.