Sports Authority Recruitment | Application form of Sports Authority Recruitment | Notification of Sports Authority Recruitment | Apply Online
Sports Authority of India, has recently announced the recruitment notification for the applicants for the post of Assistant Director in Sports Authority of India. As per the notification there are 22 vacancies for the applicants for the post. Applicants can apply for the recruitment via Online Mode. Online Registration link is available from 06.06.2022. The last date for the application is06.07.2022. applicants who are looking for Graduate Job can use this opportunity and apply for the recruitment before the last date.
Applicants can download the recruitment notification and online application link is available on the official website www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in . applicants will be selected on regular basis. Online registration link has activated in the website. Aspirants can refer SAI Assistant Director notification for detailed information about reservation, age relaxation, job description, selection process, etc. Candidates should have valid Email Id before applying for the post & should keep active them until the completion of selection process.
|Name of the Organization||Sports Authority of India|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Director|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Pay Matrix||Level 10|
- Applicants those who are appeared in the interview of Civil Service Examination conducted by UPSC for the year 2020/2021 can apply for this post.
- Applicants age limit should not exceed 35 years of age.
- Selected applicants will be called for Interview.
- Rank list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in UPSC exam, achievement in sports & performance in interview.
- Applicants can apply via online mode for this SAI recruitment.
|Opening Date of Online application for AD Post||06.06.2022|
|Closing Date of online application link for AD||06.07.2022|
How to Apply for the Recruitment
- Visit official website, www.sportsauthorityofindia.gov.in
- Click on “Latest Updates” then “Jobs”.
- Select the details link placed against “SAI inviting applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Assistant Director on regular Basis”.
- Read the notifications briefly.
- Click on the apply link given in the notification.
- Candidates should register in Sports Authority of India online jobs page.
- For new user click on “Register”.
- Enter Name, Email Id, Mobile No & Password.
- After registration, candidates can login the page using Email Id & password.
- Proceed to fill up the application form for Assistant Director post.
- Upload necessary documents as specified in the notification.
- Submit the duly filled application form.