SSC Head Constable Recruitment | Download Notification Of SSC Recruitment | Download Application Form of SSC Recruitment | Police Jobs
Staff Selection Commission has recently announced the recruitment notification Delhi Police Head Constable 2022 for the applicants for the post of Head Constable (Ministerial). They invited eligible applicants for the post. There are 835 vacancies for the applicants. Interested applicants can apply for the recruitment via Online Mode. The Online application link is available on the official website, from 17th May 2022. Applicants are requested to submit their application form before the last date 16th June 2022.
Applicants are advised to visit official website for Recruitment notification & application form www.ssc.nic.in . before applying for the application applicants are advised to check there their eligibility, age limit, experience etc. applicants who are looking for Defence Jobs in Delhi can use this opportunity. For further notification visit official website.
SSC Recruitment Details 2022
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Head Constable ( ministerial) Male||559|
|head Constable ( ministerial) Female||276|
- 10+2 (Matric with Senior Secondary) pass from a recognized Board or Institute.
- Professional Qualification: Speed in English Typing – 30 words per minute (OR) Speed in Hindi Typing – 25 words per minute
- 18 to 25 years as on 01.01.2022
- applicants born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2004
- Upper Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC & Up to 35 years (38 years for OBC, 40 years for SCs/STs) for widows/divorced women and women judicially separated.
- The salary will be paid to the applicants ₹ 25500 – 81100/- Pay Level 4.
- The selection process will be based on Computer Based Examination (CBE)
- Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT)
- Typing Test on Computer and Computer (Formatting) Test
- Documents Verification / Police verification.
- ₹ 100/- only for General and OBC category candidates. No fee for SC, ST, PwD, Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates.
- The Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.’
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Intelligence
- English Language
- Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc.
How to Apply for the SSC Recruitment 2022
Eligible applicants can submit online application form through SSC official website (www.ssc.nic.in ). The registration will be made through following steps:-
- Visit SSC official website (ssc.nic.in) -> Click New User? Register Now.
- Enter your Basic details like Aadhaar Number, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Qualification Details, Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Submit your scanned copy of required documents and finally get Unique User Name and Password.
- Login SSC using your Registration Number and SSC Registration Password.
- Visit ssc.nic.in/Portal/Apply -> Click “Others” -> Apply Head Constable Delhi Police link.
- Pay Application Fee online mode and Apply SSC Delhi Police Constable Exam 2022.
- Submit your online application form and take print out of completed application for future reference.