SSC 2022 Hiring | ssc recruitment 2022 apply online | ssc.nic.in registration | ssc admit card | SSC Application Form
SSC Recruitment 2022 : Board of Staff Selection Commission has announced official notice for hiring Multi-tasking (Non-Technical) and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) staff to assess competition, 2021. There are 3603 vacancies as vacancies for Havaldar and Multi-tasking Staff to be announced later. Indian states are eligible to apply for the above role in terms of SSC notice. The applicant must apply online on or before 30.04.2022. Before completing the online application, those wishing to log in once verify their eligibility status and apply online. Applicants should have mentioned the institution on the online application form. Candidates who are willing and interested in the work of the central government are eligible to apply for the appointment of an Employee Selection Commission.
Applicants who must have a matric or equivalent qualification will only be considered. Those who are called for the verification of the document must submit the required certificates such as mark sheet, temporary certificate etc. Request received in Internet mode only. The candidate must upload an online application form and a scanned passport size photograph. Applicants are advised to submit an online application form in advance without waiting for the closing date for the application. Candidates wishing to apply for the SSC MTS & Havaldar position must pay the application fee in online / offline mode. Selected Candidate nominations will be sent anywhere in India with the stated payment rate.
Highlights of the 2022 Staff Selection Commission
|Organization Name||Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Designation||Multi-tasking Staff and Havaldar|
|Pay Scale||Level-1 as per the pay matrix of 7th Pay commission|
|Location||Anywhere in India|
|Date of Notification Announced||22.03.2022|
|Commencement of online application||22.03.2022|
|Closing date for submission of application||30.04.2022|
|Date of Descriptive (Paper -ll Examination)||To be notified later|
|Schedule of computer based examination||July 2022|
Qualification Term of SSC MTS & Havaldar Vacancy 2022
- The applicant must hold a Matric Test or equivalent to a recognized Board.
Age limit details
- MTS and Havaldar in CBN age limit should be 18 to 25 years. (I.e. candidates were born not before 02-01-1997 and not after 01-01-2004)
- At Havaldar in CBIC and the age limit for MTS should be 18 to 27 years. (I.e. candidates were born not before 02-01-1995 and not after 01-01-2004)
- See the official notice for years of rest.
How to choose
- Havaldar’s selection will be based on Paper-I Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) / Physical Standard Test (PST), Paper-II (Descriptive) and Document Verification.
- MTS selection will be based on Computer-Based Research (I-CBE), Paper-II (Descriptive) and Document Verification.
- The requester must pay Rs.100
- There is no SC / ST / ESM / PWD candidate payment.
- Online mode via BHIM UPI, Net Banking, using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards
- Offline mode by Challan.
- Apply in Internet mode
- Apply with the attached link below.
How to apply for SSC Recruitment 2022
- The nominated person browses the official website
- Click Latest News & Select Notification for Multi-Tasks (Non-Technical), and Havaldar Exam (CBIC & CBN), 2021
- Open the ad and check the eligibility status
- Applicants must read the instructions before completing the online registration form and application form.
- Selected Save mobile number, email ID, Aadhaar number etc, before applying online.
- Fill in the details correctly and upload the document
- Submit an online application form.
- Continue to make application fee payments.
- Finally, print out your application form for future reference.
More information about SSC MTS, Halvaldar hiring notice as age limit, qualifications, selection process, payment mode, entry mode etc is provided above. For the latest job announcement, future government job announcement etc contacts our www.naukridunia.comwebsite.
Hiring of SSC 2021 | MTS, JE & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 3000+ | End date 25.10.2021 | Download SSC Selected Post Notification @ www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Recruitment 2022 : Employee Selection Commission issues new job announcement [ADVERTISEMENT NO. Category-IX / 2021 / Selection Spaces] on 24.09.2021 for 3000+ vacancies. Invites online mode application to eligible people. The SSC Selection Posts online link was activated on 24.09.2021 and will end on 25.10.2021. As per the notice of SSC Selection Posts, these posts have been awarded to Junior Seed Analyst, Girls Cadet Instructor, Multi-Tasking Staff, Driller-cum-Mechanic, Junior Geographical Assistant, Research Assistant, Chemical Assistant, Data Processing Assistant, Senior Engineer, and Dentist Expert & Other Post. Candidates who are seeking 10 top government jobs in the central government can apply for these positions at the SSC Election Phase 9 polling station.
SSC Selection Posts Phase 9 Notice of Hiring & Rental of SSC Online link available @ www.ssc.nic.in. Students looking for 12th pass jobs / Degree jobs should check their eligibility ie qualifications, age limit, experience and more. SSC selection will be based on Computer Based Examination and nominees will be nominated anywhere in India. Only those Applications that have been successfully completed through the Commission’s Website and found to be valid will be accepted. Additional staff recruiting details at www.ssc.nic.in, SSC New post, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, eligibility list, selection list, acceptance card, result, public service notices and more will be uploaded to the official website.
Details of SSC Election Vacancies Section 9 of 2021 Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Employee Selection Commission|
|Advertisement Number||Number Category-IX / 2021 / Selected Posts|
|Job Name||Junior Seed Analyst, Girl Cadet Trainer, Various Careers, Driller-cum-Mechanic, Country Assistant, Research Assistant, Chemical Assistant, Data Processing Assistant, Senior Engineer, Dentist & Other Post|
|Workplace||All over India|
|Start date for online application submission on||24.09.2021|
|The deadline for submitting an online application is||25.10.2021|
Eligibility Criteria for IX Phase Selection
Qualifications of Education
- Applicants must pass a 10th student / 12th student / Degree from a recognized board or university.
- Check out the Advertisement to get a degree.
- The age limit should be 18 to 30 years
- Check the age and rest limit
- SSC selection will be based on Computer Based Examination
- Applications in Internet mode will only be accepted.
- Rs.100 for Gen / OBC candidates and no fee for SC / ST / PWD / EXSM candidates.
- You must make payment in online mode
How to Apply for the Employment of Employees Selection Commission 2021
- Go to the official website ssc.nic.in
- Find the ad “Phase IX / 2021 / Selection Posts” ad, click on the ad.
- The notification will open and read and check eligibility.
- Back on the page, find a working link.
- If you are a new user, you must register otherwise you can log into your account and start applying.
- Enter your details correctly and pay.
- Finally click the submit button and download the application form.
You can visit the Career page for more information on www.ssc.nic.in recruitment. Here you will find information such as qualifications, age limit, application mode, fees and how to apply. Keep checking out www.naukridunia.com for the latest updates and upcoming government tests.