Surat Peoples Bank Recruitment | Notification of Surat Peoples Bank Recruitment | Application Form of Surat Peoples Bank Vacancy
Surat peoples Bank Recruitment, Surat Peoples Cooperative Bank has announced the notification of recruitment for the eligible applicants for the post of Clerk & Officer in Information Technology field. As per the notification there are various vacancy for the applicants. Interested and eligible applicants who are looking for Bank Jobs can use this opportunity and apply for the recruitment before the last date. The Last date to submit the online application form is 16.10.2021. Aspirants should read the terms & conditions that prescribed at official notification.
Applicants who are going to fill up the Online Application form must check eligibility, age relaxation, experience etc. candidates are advised to download the recruitment notification and online application link which is available on the official website www.spcbl.in . Experience in relevant field is essential to apply for this SPCBL recruitment 2021. Selected candidates will be placed at Surat (Gujarat). More details of Surat People’s Bank recruitment, selection list, merit list, results & upcoming job notices will be uploaded at official website.
|Name of the Organization||Surat People’s Co-op. Bank Ltd. (SPCBL)|
|Name of the Post||Clerk & Officer|
|Job Location||Surat (Gujarat)|
|Notification Released Date||07.10.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||16.10.2021|
Eligibility Criteria for the Recruitment
- Applicants should have hold the degree’s of B.E IT/ B. Tech/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree in relevant field from recognized university.
- Check notification for more details.
- Post wise Age limit is given below, read it carefully,
- Clerk: Not more than 28 years.
- Officer: Not more than 40 years.
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
- Selection process may be based on test/ interview.
- Applications through Online mode will be accepted.
- Apply, www.spcbl.in
Steps to Apply for the Recruitment
- visit the official website, www.spcbl.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form carefully.
- Check & submit the filled form.