South Western Railway Recruitment 2022-23 | South Western Railway Recruitment 2022 Apply Online | SWR Recruitment 2022 Notification | Latest Job Notification
South Western Railway Recruitment 2022-23, The Recruitment Cell has recently announced a recruitment notice for eligible Junior Translator/Hindi applicants. According to the announcement, there are 07 positions to be filled by applicants. Applicants can apply for employment in online mode, eligible applicants can apply for employment before the latest date. The last date for submitting the application form is 22.06.2022 via the Railway Recruitment Cell Hubli website. Applicants looking for central government positions can apply for this SWR RRC recruitment.
Applicants can download the vacancy notice and online application link available on the official website www.rrchubli.in. Applicants applying for employment must demonstrate eligibility, age limit, experience, educational qualifications, etc. The selection of candidates for the position is carried out through the general examination by the departmental opposition. Please see the notification for further booking details, age allowances, exam details and other terms and conditions. Electronic entry tickets for eligible candidates will be available on the website. Qualified candidates will be invited to a translation test.
South Western Railway Recruitment 2022-23 Details
|Name of the Organization||South Western Railway|
|Notification No||02/2022 (GDCE)|
|Post Name||Junior Translator|
- Applicants must have hold Master’s Degree in relevant subjects.
- General: 42 years
- OBC: 45 years
- SC/ ST: 47 years
- Selection Process will be based on , Computer Based Test, Translation Test, Document verification & medical Examination will be conducted.
- Online mode of application form is acceptable by Railway recruitment Cell Hubli.
|Online registration Starts from||23.05.2022|
|Last date for registration||22.06.2022|
How to Apply for the South Western Railway Recruitment
- Visit the official website, www.rrchubli.in
- Click on the corresponding advertisement link.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Then open the link “Click here to submit online application” placed against the job description.
- Click on “Registration” then enter the details in the registration form.
- Save the details & upload documents.
- Preview & Submit the filled in application form.