TANUVAS Recruitment | Application Form of TANUVAS Recruitment | Notification of TANUVAS Recruitment | Apply Online
TANUVAS, Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for the eligible applicants for the post of Scientist in the DDT – TANUVAS Partnership initiative on “Translational Research Platfom1 for Veterinary Biological” (TRPVB Phase Ill) at TANUVAS. As per the recruitment notification there are only 02 positions are available, applicants can apply through Offline Mode. applicants who are looking for Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu can grab this opportunity and apply for the recruitment before the last date 20.07.2022.
Applicants can download TANUVAS recruitment notification and application form which is available on the official website, www.tanuvas.ac.in . applicants who are willing to apply must check eligibility criteria, age limit, experience, qualification and so on. The selection process will be based on Written test and interview, and selected applicants will be appointed in Chennai. For further details about the recruitment such as, TN Veterinary New vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications, visit the official website.
TANUVAS Recruitment Details
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS)|
- Applicants who are willing to apply for the recruitment, must have possessed Ph. D in concerned subject from recognized university.
- Check official notification for more details.
- Check notification for age limit details.
- Selection process will be based on, Written Test/ Interview.
- Applications through offline mode (by post) mode only will be accepted.
- The Project Director, Translational Research Platform for Veterinary Biologicals (TRPVB), 2nd Floor, CUL building, TANUVAS, Chennai – 600 051
Procedure to Download the Recruitment Notification
- Visit the official website, www.tanuvas.ac.in.
- Click “Job Vacancy” find the advertisement “Applications are invited for the post of Scientist in the DDT – TANUVAS Partnership initiative.“, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it carefully and also check the Eligibility.
- Then submit your application in plain paper with required details to given address.