Thoothukudi Bank Recruitment | Notification of Thoothukudi Bank Recruitment | Application Form of Thoothukudi Bank Recruitment
Thoothukudi District Cooperative Department, has recently announced the recruitment notification for the applicants for the post of Assistant. As per the notification there are 96 vacancies for the applicants. . Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates. Applicant who want to get thoothukudi job vacancy can apply before the last date on 25.05.2020 up to 5.45 p.m. DRB Thoothukudi 2020 recruitment apply online link and official notification are available on their official website @ www.tutdrb.in .
Applicants can download the recruitment notification from the official website and also check the application submission process via same website www.turtdrb.in . The minimum and maximum age limit should be 18 and 30 years for this cooperative Bank Recruitment in Tamil Nadu. The selection will be based on written examination and personal interview. The chosen candidates will be posted at Cooperative Institutions in Thoothukudi District and Thoothukudi District Central Cooperative Bank.
|Name of the Board||District Recruitment Bureau – Cooperative Department, Thoothukudi District|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Advertisement No||No. 03-2020 & No. 04-2020|
|Work Location||Thoothukudi, TN|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available Now (from 09.03.2020)|
|Apply Online Link Closure Date||25.05.2020 (Date Extended)|
|Exam Date||30.05.2020 & 31.05.2020|
Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Cooperative Institutions in Thoothukudi District||66|
|Thoothukudi District Central Cooperative Bank||30|
Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have completed any Degree from the recognized university.
- Those who have completed cooperative training can apply for this recruitment.
- The age limit should be between 18 to 30 years for this DCC bank recruitment.
- Selected candidates will be called for written examination and personal interview.
- Applicants should pay the fees of Rs. 250 for this TUT DRB notification.
- SC/ ST/ PWD and Destitute widow candidates are exempted from fees payment.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should apply via online mode only.
- Candidates can pay the fees through either online or offline mode.
How to Apply for the Recruitment
- Go to official website https://www.tutdrb.in/
- Pick “Notifications” from the menu bar and select “Advt. No. 03-2020 & Advt. No. 04-2020“.
- Read the official notifications carefully & check your eligibility.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application form correctly and apply for the above said posts by choosing “Apply” from the home page.
- Download your filled application form & take a print of it for future use.