TN Recruitment 2022-23 Apply Online | TN Recruitment 2022-23 Notification | TN Recruitment Tamil Nadu | Latest Job Notification
TN, Directorate of Public Health and preventive Medicine has issued recruitment notification for recruitment of applicants through walk-in mode. As consistent with the notice, applicants may be recruited for the positions of Database Administrator, Programmer, Data Entry operator, Data Manager, Data Processing Assistant & State Co-Ordinator. There are 07 vacancies are to be crammed for the post. So, involved applicants shall attend interview on stated dates. 03.08.2022-05.08.2022 for this Tamil Nadu Government jobs.
Applicant folks who satisfie the eligibility standards can also additionally attend interview on stated date together with considered necessary documents. Application shape has supplied withinside the website. Candidates can down load TN Recruitment Notification www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in Candidates may be decided on brief foundation for the duration of eleven months. Detailed records approximately reservation, age relaxation, choice process, interview date, venue for interview, etc. has given withinside the authentic notification.
TN Recruitment 2022-23 Details
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of Public Health and Preventive Medicine|
|Advertisement No||3/SBHI-I/S2/2022 & 2/SBHI-I/S2/2022|
|Name of the Post||Database Administrator, Programmer, Data Entry operator, Data Manager, Data Processing Assistant & State Co-Ordinator|
|Location of the Job||Tamil Nadu|
|Selection Process||Walk-In Interview|
TN Recruitment 2022 Details
|Data Entry operator||02||Rs.12,000|
|Data Processing Assistant||01|
Eligibility Criteria of the Recruitment
- Applicants who are willing to apply for the recruitment should have a Degree/ Diploma/ Master’s Degree in relevant fields.
- Applicants age limit should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Interview will be conducted for selection of candidates.
- Candidates are advised to attend interview on mentioned dates.
Schedule of the Interview
|Post Name||Date of Interview||Venue|
|State Coordinator & Data Processing Assistant||04.08.2022||Directorate of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, 359, DMS CAMPUS, ANNA SALAI, TEYNAMPET, CHENNAI-600006.|
|Data Manager & Data Entry Operator||05.08.2022|
|Data Base Administrator & Programmer||03.08.2022|
How to Apply for the Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website, www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in
- Click on “Careers” from the top bar.
- Open the recruitment notification and read it carefully and also check the eligibility conditions.
- Application form has to be attached in the website.
- Download the corresponding application form.
- Fill the form with suitable details.
- Attend interview on prescribed date.