Hiring of UPPSC 2022 | UPPSC Apply Online | UPPSC PCS Recruitment Application Form | UPPSC PCS Recruitment Exam Notification
UPPSC 2022 Recruitment : UPPSC recruitment details are shown on this page. The candidate must read the full article for details on the UPPSC. The Board of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is currently inviting applications from eligible applicants. This is a great opportunity for candidates to fill the vacant position of Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO). UPSC has announced 44 APO vacancies. A Law degree graduate is eligible to apply online from 21.04.2022. Interested persons can apply for this UPPSC appointment before 21.05.2022. Students wishing to apply for the UPPSC APO 2022 exam must have the required qualifications required. Prior to applying, candidates will review the application and submit an online form. Applicants are requested to apply online; otherwise they will not be accepted.
Applicants who are motivated to apply for this UP Public Service Commission are required to pay the prescribed application fee. Applicants will be eligible for the Main Examination, those who have been declared successful in the Preliminary Examination, those who will be baptized will be required to complete another application form in accordance with the UPSC Commission instructions and submit the prescribed application fee. The nominees are eligible for the main written examination that the candidate will be invited for the interview. During the interview, all original documents are verified. The date of the test, center, venue etc. will be notified by e-admit cards. The Uttar Pradesh PSC Assistant Prosecution Officer 2022 syllabus is available by official notice. The PDF link for the UPPSC APO notification and the online link for the Uttar Pradesh PSC APO are provided below. The current ad will be available on the commission’s website at http://uppsc.up.nic.in.
Overview of UPPSC APO Vacancy 2022
|Name of organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Advertising number||A-3 / E-1/2022|
|Name of post||Assistant Prosecuting Officer|
|Place of post||Uttar Pradesh|
|Pay Scale||Pay Level – 8, Rs.47,600 to Rs.1,51,100|
Test Assistant Prosecutor Assistant – Eligibility
Qualifications of Education
- According to the notice, the candidate must have a law degree from any recognized university and is eligible to apply for this Assistant Prosecuting Officer.
- See the ad for more details
- The applicant’s age limit is 21 to 40 years instead of Assistant Prosecuting Officer.
- See the advertisement for age-appropriate resting details.
- Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination / Main Examination / interview.
- Date, time, testing center will be notified by e-admit cards.
- The person who will be enrolled after completing the first phase process, then the smart test fee will be included in the second phase.
|Unrestricted / economically weak categories / Other Backward Phases||Rs. 125|
|Planned Caste / Planned Tribe / Ex-Serviceman||Rs. 65|
Payment mode Online
- Online application start 21-04-2022
- Final date for online application submission 21-05-2022
- Closing date for submission of application fee is 17.05.2022
How to apply for UP Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022
- Visit the commission’s website
- Selected Click All Notifications / Advertising.
- Candidates open the ad and see the full information.
- Find and Click here to use the Internet link
- Fill in all the required information on the online form.
- Upload scanned documents, photo etc.
- After filling out the form, the baptism candidate will review his application form.
- All details fill in the correct format, you just have to click the submit button.
- Pay the application fee.
- Candidates are requested to print the application forms for future use.
UPPSC 2022 Hiring | Integrated Regional Tests / Sub-Service (PCS) | Opening: 250 | Deadline for Application: 16.04.2022 | Apply Here Renting UPPSC PCS @ uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC appointment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission currently vacates 250 combined state / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Examination 2022 posts. Chief Prosecuting Officer, Regional Audit Officer, Senior Lecturer, Pharmacist, Technical Assistant, Tax Audit Officer and other positions. The online community service commissioner’s online application link will be available on the commission’s website only. The first date to apply online is 16.03.2022. The application review will be completed on 16.04.2022.
A person who is eligible to apply for a government job is advised to apply early. Nominees for the UP Public Service Commission will carry an average salary of Rs.9300- 34800 + GP to Rs.15600 to 39600. Candidates for Central or Provincial Government will be required to present a ‘Certificate of Opposition’ to their employer during the interview. . Uttar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 The notification and testing of UPPSC PCS operates an online link provided below. Applicants who have completed a bachelor’s degree / PG degree from the relevant field from a recognized university are eligible to apply. Those who have successfully completed the major test will be invited to the interview. The date and place of the tests will be announced on the commission website with an admission card.
UPSC PCS Recruitment 2022 Highlights Notices
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Advertisement Number||A-2 / E / 1/2022|
|Name of Exam||Regional Integrated State / Subsidiary Services (PCS).|
|Job Name||Sub-Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer, District Audit Officer, Senior Lecturer, Pharmacist, Technical Assistant, Tax Inspector and other posts|
|Accommodation in||Uttar pradesh|
|Opening date for receipt of application on||16.03.2022|
|The closing date for online application is||16.04.2022|
|Deadline for Examination Shipping on||12.04.2022|
Qualification Requirements for the UPPSC PCS 2022 Test
Qualifications of Education
- Applicants must have a law degree / graduate degree / business degree / Agricultural degree / Bachelor degree in a relevant field from a recognized university.
- Check out the official website for more educational qualifications.
Age Limit Details
- Candidates must be 21 years of age and must not be over 40 years of age.
- Visit the official website for age-related relaxation details.
How to Choose
- The selection of UP PCS 2022 will be based on the Preliminary Exam / Main Examination / Interview.
- UR / EWS / Other return category: Rs.125
- SC / ST / Ex-serviceman: Rs.65
- Disabled: Rs.25
Payment mode: Internet mode
- Apply in Internet mode
- Apply with the attached link below.
How to Apply UPSC PCS Recruitment 2022 Notification ·
- future correspondence.