UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online | Hiring of UPSC CAPF 2022 | UPSC CAPF (AC) 2022 Notification | UPSC CAPF AC Application Form
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022: The Union Public Service Commission plans to hold a Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination, 2022 to select suitable candidates for the ranks of Chief of Staff in the various Armed Forces (CAPF) such as BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP and SSB. Invites online mode applications for both men and women. According to the UPSC CAPF test notice [TEST NOTICE NO.09 / 2022-CPF], a total of 253 vacancies have been allocated for ACs. Applicants applying for a Degree in Central Government tenderly do UPSC Online Registration from 20.04.2022 to 10.05.2022.
UPSC CPF recruitment notice and UPSC online registration link is available on the official website upsc.gov.in/ www.upsconline.nic.in. Applicants must have a degree from a recognized university. The age limit for elections should be 20 to 25 years. UPSC selection will be based on written test / body standards / PET. Contestants must pay the required fee online or offline. Additional details for upsc.gov.in Recruitment, upsc.gov.in capf recruitment, UPSC CAPF space, upcoming UPSC job notifications, syllabus, answer key, eligibility list, selection list, approval card, result, future notifications for central government services and so on will be uploaded to an official website.
Details of the UPSC CAPF (ACs) Exam Notification 2022
|Name of Organization||Public Service Commission Union|
|Advertising Number||TEST NOTICE NO.09 / 2022-CPF|
|Exam Name||Exam of Central Armed Forces (Assistant Commanders), 2022|
|Job Name||Assistant Manager|
|Workplace||All over India|
|Start date for online application submission on||20.04.2022|
|The deadline for submitting an online application is||10.05.2022|
Space Details for UPSC CPF 2022
- According to the notice, 253 vacancies have been offered for this appointment. Details of the smart commission space are provided below.
UPSC Assistant Commandants Vacancy – Eligibility
Qualifications of Education
- Applicants must have a degree from a recognized university.
- Check out the Advertisement to get a degree.
- The age limit for elections should be 20 to 25 years.
- Check the age and rest limit
- The choice of the UPSC CAPF will be based on written tests / Physical Levels / PET / Interview / personal examination.
- Applications in Internet mode will only be accepted.
- Rs.200 for all candidates and no fee for SC / ST / Women candidates.
- You must make payment online (credit card / bank card / Net Banking) or offline (SBI Money).
- How to apply for the UPSC CAPF Recruitment Notification 2022
- Go to the official website
- Click “Test Notification”
- Find the ad “Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2022”, click on the ad.
- The notification will open and read and check eligibility.
- Back on the page, click “Click Here”.
- If you are a new user, you must register otherwise you can log into your account and start applying.
- Enter your details correctly and pay.
- Finally click the submit button and download the application form.