UPSC ESIC Recruitment | Download Notification of UPSC ESIC Recruitment | Application Form of UPSC Recruitment | Latest Job Notification
UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Recruitment, Union Public Service Commission has recently announced the recruitment notification for the applicants for the post of Deputy Director. Union Public Service Commission is going to fill up 151 vacancies in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Ministry of Labour and Employment. Applicants who are looking for Central Govt Jobs must make UPSC online registration, application link is available on the official website. According to the UPSC Recruitment notification, online mode applications will be received up to 02.09.2021.
Applicants can download the recruitment notification and online application link on the official website www.upsc.gov.in . applicants who are going to apply for the recruitment must check their eligibility, age limit, experience etc. ESIC Deputy Director selection will be based on Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT)/Recruitment Test (RT) and selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. More details of www.upsc.gov.in recruitment, UPSC new vacancy, upcoming ESIC Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Advertisement Number||SPECIAL RECRUITMENT ADVERTISEMENT NO. 55/2021|
|Name of the job||Deputy Director|
|Pay Scale||Level 10|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||02.09.2021|
- Applicants should have passed Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- The applicants should have three years experience of Administration or Accounts or Marketing or Public Relation or Insurance or Revenue or Tax related matters in a Government or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Body.
- Age limit of the applicants should be 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- ESIC Deputy Director selection will be based on Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT)/Recruitment Test (RT).
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.25 for Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and no fee for SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates of any community.
- You should make the payment via SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
How to Apply for the Recruitment
- Go to official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Click “Advertisement” find the advertisement “Special Advertisement No. 55 – 2021”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the home page, click “Online Application -> Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for various recruitment posts”.
- Find the apply link for Deputy Director Posts.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.