UPSC Exam Notification | UPSC Exam Notification Date 2022 | UPSC Exam Notification 2022 pdf | UPSC Exam Notification PDF
UPSC Exam Notification, Union Public Service Commission has announced the applications for eligible applicants to give the Combine Defence Service Examination || 2022. It has 739 vacancies which is available for the recruitment of the Indian Military Academy (INA) , Air Force Academy (AFA) , Officers training Academy (OTA) , Army and Navy and other various posts. Applicants who have completed their 12th/ bachelors degree in relevant field from any recognized university or institute can apply CDS|| and other recruitment. Online application has possessed from 18.05.2022 onwards and the last for the submission of the application will be 07.06.2022. apply before the last date , applicants who are looking for Central Govt Jobs can take the opportunity.
Indian National eligible are eligible for these UPSC examination. Aspirants who are already in Govt Service including candidates who are Armed Officers/ Govt Owned Industrial Undertakings/ other similar organisations etc , can submit their application directly to the commission. Applicants can apply via online mode. Check on the official website www.upsconline.nic.in for submission link and other important information. Applicants are advised to only one application.
Overview UPSC Exam Notification 2022-23
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Examination Notice No||11/2022.CDS-II & 10/2022-NDA-II|
|Name of the Examination||Combined Defence Services Examination (II) & National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II)|
|Job Location||Across India|
UPSC Examination 2022 Vacancy
|National Defence Academy||400|
|Indian Military Academy||100|
|Indian Naval Academy||22|
|Air Force Academy||32|
|Officers’ Training Academy SSC (Men)||169|
|Officers Training Academy SSC Women||16|
- Applicants must have passed 12th with physics , chemistry and mathematics / bachelor of engineering from recognized university or institute.
- NDA: Unmarried male/female candidate born not earlier than 2nd January, 2004 and not later than 1st January, 2007.
- IMA/INA: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1999 and not later than 1st July, 2004.
- AFA: candidate age limit should be between 20 years to 24 years.
- For Officers’ Training Academy/ unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2004: unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2004.
- Selection process will be based on examination and personal interview.
- Applicants should pay Rs. 100 through SBI by cash or by using any Visa/Master/ RuPay Credit/Debit Card/UPI Payment or by using Internet Banking of any Bank.
- SC/ST /Female candidates are not allowed to pay any application fee.
|Starting date for the submission of online application||18.05.2022|
|Last date for the submission of online application||07.06.2022|
|Date of Examination for CDSE & NDA||04.09.2022|
How to Apply for UPSC Exam Notification
- Go to official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click Examination Notification.
- Download the CDS & NDA Examination Notification.
- To know the eligibility condition check the advertisement.
- Return to the page click apply online link
- Fill all mandatory information in online application form.
- Verify your details correctly entered in online form.
- Then submit the online application form before the last date.
- Make a payment of application fee
- Finally, take printout your application form.