UPSC IFS Recruitment | Notification of UPSC IFS Recruitment | Application Form of UPSC Recruitment | Latest Upsc jobs Apply now
UPSC IFS, Union Public Service Commission has recently released the recruitment notification for the Indian Forest Service Examination 2022. There are 151 vacancies for the applicants. Applicants who are preparing for IFS examination must use this opportunity of 2022. . Interested candidates are requested to go through the official notification before applying for this UPSC IFS examination Applicants who are looking for Central Govt Jobs use this opportunity and apply before the last date.
As per the notification, UPSC conduct the recruitment process through Tow level Examination. Candidates those who are selected in Preliminary Examination shall apply again for IFOS (Main) Examination as by the guidelines of UPSC. IFOS (Main) examination likely to be held in November month. . Download Indian Forest Service notification @ www.upsc.gov.in Online Registration link will exist up to the date 22.02.202 & e-admit card for the eligible candidates shall be issued three weeks before the examination. Result, e-admit card, withdrawal facility for application will be made available www.upsconline.nic.in for Civil Service (Prelim) & IFOS Examination.
Details of Indian Forest Service Exam 2022
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Examination Name||Indian Forest Service Exam|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Notification Released Date||02.02.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||22.02.2022|
- Applicants must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Applicants age limit should be between 21 years – 32 years.
- Refer notification for further details.
- Selection process will be based on Written Examination (Preliminary & Main).
- Selected candidates will call for Document Verification & Interview
- Applicants must apply for application only through Online mode for UPSC IFS Exam.
- Rs.100 for all the candidates.
- No Fee for SC/ST/ PWD candidates.
- Payment Mode
- Online payment through Net Banking/ Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit card.
- “Pay by cash” depositing money in any branch of SBI.
Procedure for UPSC IFS Exam Online Registration
- Visit www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on the link “Online Application for various Examinations of UPSC”.
- Enter the details in the relevant field.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Take the print copy of application for future reference.