UPSC Recruitment | Notification Of UPSC Recruitment | Application Form of UPSC Recruitment | Latest UPSC Jobs Vacancies Apply Now
Hello Friends, UPSC Recruitment 2022, Union Public Service Commission has recently planned to conduct the Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commanders) Examination, there are various types of post such as Armed Police Forces (CAPF) like BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP & SSB. Interested Candidates Can Apply Through online mode of application given by the Government. Applicants can download the recruitment notification and online submission link in official website www.upsc.gov.in . applicants who have passed degree from recognised university. Before applying for the recruitment applicants must check eligibility, age limit, experience etc.
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Advertisement Number||EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.09/2022-CPF|
|Exam Name||Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination, 2022|
|name of job||Assistant Commandants|
|Total Vacancy available||253|
|location of job||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||20.04.2022|
|Last Date to submit online application||10.05.2022|
- Applicants must have passed any degree from a very good university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Applicants age limit should be 20 years to 25 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- UPSC CAPF selection process is based on Written Test/ Physical Standards/ PET/ Interview/personality test.
- Applications can be done through online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.200 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ Female candidates.
- You should make the payment via either online (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) or offline (SBI by Cash).
How to Apply for the Recruitment
- Go to official website
- Click on the option “Examination Notification”
- Find the advertisement “Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2022”, click on the advertisement.
- and after clicking on the advertisement Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- go Back to the page, click on “Click Here”.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.