UPSC Recruitment | Notification of UPSC Recruitment | Application Form Of Upsc Recruitment | Central Armed Force Vacancies
UPSC Recruitment 2022, Union Public Service Commission has recently planned to conduct the Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commanders) Examination, there are various types of post such as Armed Police Forces (CAPF) like BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP & SSB. As per the UPSC CAPF Exam notification [EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.09/2022-CPF], over all 253 vacancies are allocated for ACs Posts. Applicants who are seeking Degree Jobs in Central kindly make the UPSC Online Registration from 20.04.2022 to 10.05.2022.
Applicants can download the recruitment notification and online submission link in official website www.upsc.gov.in . applicants who have passed degree from recognised university. Before applying for the recruitment applicants must check eligibility, age limit, experience etc. More details of upsc.gov.in Recruitment, upsc.gov.in capf recruitment, UPSC CAPF vacancy, upcoming UPSC Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming central govt jobs notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Advertisement Number||EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.09/2022-CPF|
|Exam Name||Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination, 2022|
|Job Name||Assistant Commandants|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||20.04.2022|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||10.05.2022|
As per the notification, over all 253 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Commission wise vacancy details are given below.
- Applicants must have passed any degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Applicants age limit should be 20 years to 25 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- UPSC CAPF selection process will be based on Written Test/ Physical Standards/ PET/ Interview/personality test.
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.200 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ Female candidates.
- You should make the payment via either online (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) or offline (SBI by Cash).
How to Apply for the Recruitment
- Go to official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Click “Examination Notification”
- Find the advertisement “Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2022”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, click “Click Here”.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.